5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 6 releases and 0 DLC

This is Some Next Level Puzzling 0

Bejeweled 3 may seem entirely pointless to you. When I first saw the title advertised on Steam, I could hear my own misgivings ringing in my head. After all these sequels, Puzzle Quest, browser-based rip-off's and the fact you could probably install Bejeweled on your pet dog at this point, I didn't see much to be excited about. It seemed redundant to make another sequel to something like Bejeweled.  If that thought process sounds familiar, take a seat. Bejeweled 3 may be the closest ...

How Does Bejeweled 3 Stack Up? Here's My Review. 0

Ah, Bejeweled. How I wasted countless hours into your gem-busting escapades. So, we're back for a third round of Popcap's legendary star prodigy. Bejeweled 3. Now, you might be asking me this, "Max, how is Bejweled 3 different than the other Bejeweled titles." Well, all around, it's the same game. Yep, match three alike gems or more and score points and form special power gems. Blah blah. But, there IS a difference in this incarnation. What is it? Well, I'll give you a rundown. Besides the same ...