seeing him actually talk blows my damn mind

#4 Posted by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -
kingmasters said:
"seeing him actually talk blows my damn mind"
I know its so weird.
#5 Posted by kingmasters (410 posts) -

his voice does not match his body

#6 Posted by HistoryInRust (6401 posts) -

I don't know what it is, but it makes me uncomfortable having to watch him read from a sheet of paper like that.  Especially when it cuts to the other two guys scoffing like little girls who've heard one of their friends pass gas.

I think I'll just stick with Zero Punctuation. 

#7 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

I really don't like actually seeing him. He looks like a cunt I used to know.

#8 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

His hat is almost as pants as Brad's voice.

I thought it was pretty good, overall.
#9 Posted by Rowr (5824 posts) -
#10 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

That was uh... that was terrible.

Yahtzee has one of the worst television faces ever.

#11 Posted by Rowr (5824 posts) -

Not as bad as the guy on the right.

I think yahtzee is alrite in this, but i dont think he can carry the show.

#12 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -
Rowr said:
"Not as bad as the guy on the right.

I think yahtzee is alrite in this, but i dont think he can carry the show.
"
Nah. The skits were good foundations, but they had no ingenuity that made them interesting or unique. A serious editor and experienced production team could definitely help them out. Who knows.
#13 Posted by HistoryInRust (6401 posts) -
Jayge said:
A serious editor and experienced production team could definitely help them out. Who knows."
What?!  Bullshit!  I liked the awkwardly long shots of the hosts after they finished talking! 

No, but, I agree.  The writing just wasn't very sharp.  Yahtzee's soapbox bit, if you will, near the end was not bad, but the whole show is passable, at best.
#14 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

I don't know how this would be a TV show. It doesn't seem that different from something like the Totally Rad Show, which has pretty much the same dynamic going.

I kind of think it'll just wind up being a video podcast with some sponsors.
#15 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

I've never understood Australians. They seem like a very backwards people. Their toilets flush backwards anyways.

#16 Posted by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -

Yahtzee is funny in Zero Punctuation, but I can't look at his face while he talks. He looks incredibly smug and pretentious while he talks, and I hate the way the other two guys will mention some kind of news story or something else interesting, and then Yahtzee will talk about how shitty it is. It's like going out to a bar to celebrate your friend getting his dream job, and then taking some smug bastard with you to remind you all how shitty that job is actually going to be and how little he has to look forward to.

I prefer Yahtzee without a face.

#17 Posted by kingmasters (410 posts) -
keyhunter said:
"I've never understood Australians. They seem like a very backwards people. Their toilets flush backwards anyways."
here the toilets flush down clockwise
there the toilets flush upward counter clockwise..... yes like a poop tornado
#18 Posted by HistoryInRust (6401 posts) -
Bulldog19892 said:
"Yahtzee is funny in Zero Punctuation, but I can't look at his face while he talks. He looks incredibly smug and pretentious while he talks, and I hate the way the other two guys will mention some kind of news story or something else interesting, and then Yahtzee will talk about how shitty it is. It's like going out to a bar to celebrate your friend getting his dream job, and then taking some smug bastard with you to remind you all how shitty that job is actually going to be and how little he has to look forward to.

I prefer Yahtzee without a face."
Yeah.  This sums it up well. 
#19 Posted by erinfizz (1048 posts) -

I always imagined Yahtzee being more attractive. Oh well.

#20 Posted by Dalai (7069 posts) -
kingmasters said:
"keyhunter said:
"I've never understood Australians. They seem like a very backwards people. Their toilets flush backwards anyways."
here the toilets flush down clockwise
there the toilets flush upward counter clockwise..... yes like a poop tornado"
I would've went with shitty twister, but poop tornado would suffice.
#21 Posted by kingmasters (410 posts) -
Bulldog19892 said:
"Yahtzee is funny in Zero Punctuation, but I can't look at his face while he talks. He looks incredibly smug and pretentious while he talks, and I hate the way the other two guys will mention some kind of news story or something else interesting, and then Yahtzee will talk about how shitty it is. It's like going out to a bar to celebrate your friend getting his dream job, and then taking some smug bastard with you to remind you all how shitty that job is actually going to be and how little he has to look forward to.

aww you found the truth out about him
yahtzee does not pretend to be an asshole he just is one
#22 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

awesome, I'll check it out a bit later.

#23 Edited by TEAMHOLT (438 posts) -

I only made it as far as the Duke Nukem Forever gag.

Come on.

#24 Posted by Bellum (2944 posts) -
Bulldog19892 said:

That's part of the charm. He isn't any less of a pretentious bastard in the cartoon. :/
#25 Posted by LiquidPrince (16166 posts) -

Pretty sweet, but it is true, it's basically Yahtzee and the two other guys...

#26 Posted by OneEyedNinja7 (797 posts) -

I'll stick with ZP.

#27 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -

very cool

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.