4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

Retroview: Beneath a Steel Sky. 0

Some say it never actually died, but somewhere around the turn of the millennium the drought of mainstream enthusiasm for adventure titles had taken it's toll. The decade-long, golden age of 'point and click' had ended, ironically marked with the release of LucasArts' Grim Fandango--which sold poorly despite widespread acclaim. The swelling cries of 'I told you so,' by those that smugly held on can be heard as the genre is set to make a return in (what I can only hope will be) a certifiable zomb...

A world of mean bots 0

At times I wonder if these kind of games are dead but then I remember they will never die will they?   I am going to try to make this short k?  The story you want to know eh?  Well a guy is stuck in a place where robots exist fat guys wear layers of fur oh and lets not forget a robot that is an A-hole! So you must find a way out if this place and get back to where your place (if this is a 2nd one then I have not played it)  Point and click games are consists of lots of puzzles and and keeping th...