Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Berserk: Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Shou

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Oct 07, 2004

Berserk: Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Shou (Record of the Holy Demon War) is a PlayStation 2 game based on the Berserk Manga.

Berserk game review

cryptic_code

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cryptic_code

Last night I decided to finally beat this game once and for all. I played it for a few days back in July, then I stopped for whatever reason so anyway here's my review.

The game covers the Berserk manga chapters 22 - 27 and it follows the manga really well. From a graphical stand point the models and the environment are well done and it looks great for a PS2 game.

Gameplay wise it feels like a mix between God of War and Dynasty Warriors (minus the huge number of enemies on screen). For every kill you gain experience points and when you reach a save point you can use those accumilated xp point to upgrade your weapons or spells for increased damage or decreased cool down time.

There are four secondary weapons and spells you can use in the game. You have infinite ammo for your weapons and spells, but they have a cool down time and you must wait it out until you can use them again.

Weapons: Arm cannon, flash bomb, repeating crossbow, and throwing daggers
    Spells: Heal, Ring of fire, Shield, and some time freeze spell

The game itself is fairly short and you can probably finish it in 6-8 hours. There are unlockables after you beat the game, you get the 100 animal slaugher mode (you can unlock new weapons in this mode), boss battle, and movie gallery. Overall I enjoyed the game and I highly recommend it.

Score: 10/10

Here's some gameplay footage of me playing
    (Somehow two videos got posted, I screwed up somewhere)

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

Id not give it a 10/10 since i didn't like the manga so the story wasn't very good for me, as for gameplay it was a lil too hack and slash with no true depth.
    an 7 or 8 maybe but not a 10.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.