Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Beyond Good & Evil

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 11, 2003

The story of a young, curious, and green-loving photojournalist named Jade, out to unravel an alien conspiracy on her home planet of Hillys.

2011's 2003 Game Of The Year. Now, lets pray for the sequel!

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Fruitcocoa

Beyond Good & Evil
     Beyond Good & Evil
    It's shocking how well this game has aged. It's obviously a train wreck when it comes to the graphics but honestly - who cares? The characters, the story, the mechanics, the music and the general feel of almost everything is just... charming. I don't know if it's my general love for this game, as you may have seen - this is was my 2003 game of the year, but I really enjoy playing this game. I'll be back with something more about this when I'm done with it, again.  

Please, to all of you out there - buy this game if you haven't played it. If you have, then buy it just to make Beyond Good & Evil 2 happen! 
    Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Fruitcocoa

Beyond Good & Evil
     Beyond Good & Evil
    It's shocking how well this game has aged. It's obviously a train wreck when it comes to the graphics but honestly - who cares? The characters, the story, the mechanics, the music and the general feel of almost everything is just... charming. I don't know if it's my general love for this game, as you may have seen - this is was my 2003 game of the year, but I really enjoy playing this game. I'll be back with something more about this when I'm done with it, again.  

Please, to all of you out there - buy this game if you haven't played it. If you have, then buy it just to make Beyond Good & Evil 2 happen! 
    mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mfpantst

I guess you'll also be sharing with us how you built a time machine to go back to 2010 and play this game?

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fruitcocoa
    @mfpantst said:
    " I guess you'll also be sharing with us how you built a time machine to go back to 2010 and play this game? "
    Hahaha, damnit! :( 
    mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mfpantst
    @CarlSmith said:
    " @mfpantst said:
    " I guess you'll also be sharing with us how you built a time machine to go back to 2010 and play this game? "
    Hahaha, damnit! :(  "
    Oh shit- I was actually beginning to think I had a clever fail at being clever.  LMFAO
    Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fruitcocoa

Isn't it kind of sad that a eight years old game is better then most of the games released today? 

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Jimbo

KOTOR already had a sequel.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Vinny_Says

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time already had multiple sequels :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.