240 Points

#1 Posted by G0rd0nFr33m4n (762 posts) -

Hey everyone, just letting you know that this game is currently 240 MS points on XBLA

That's $3, so chances are it will not be priced lower than this, if you want it, grab it now :)

Peace

#2 Posted by Venatio (4483 posts) -

Let me guess, I have to be a gold member right?

#3 Posted by TearsInRain (269 posts) -

Good deal for one of the most underrated games of last generation.

#4 Posted by Fierrze (171 posts) -

Anyone who is even slighty interested should get this, It's a wonderful game. I'm still hoping we get the second one soon.

#5 Posted by Brysonic (12 posts) -

Thanks for the tip, just bought it. Back in the day it was one of the first games that I remember having really likeable characters.

#6 Posted by masterpaperlink (1829 posts) -

@Venatio said:

nope, but the inverted controls are kinda screwed up

#7 Posted by rjayb89 (7716 posts) -

@masterpaperlink said:

@Venatio said:

Wait a second, this is a deal breaker. What's up with it?

#8 Posted by suikoden352 (419 posts) -

i grabbed this and risk: factions. those were the only games that stood out to me during the xbla sale. hopefully the xmas sale, if they do have one, will have better offerings.

#9 Edited by Potter9156 (939 posts) -

I have like 500 points sitting on my account from the rewards thing. But I never really wanted this game. But I've had those points for months. WHAT DO I DO?

EDIT: wait, Mortal Kombat Arcade is 400 points. Does anyone still play this?

#10 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@Potter9156 said:

I have like 500 points sitting on my account from the rewards thing. But I never really wanted this game. But I've had those points for months. WHAT DO I DO?

You wait until there's something you want to buy, you fucking impulse monkey.
#11 Posted by Potter9156 (939 posts) -

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

@Potter9156 said:

But Cyber Monday.

#12 Posted by AlmostSwedish (542 posts) -

@rjayb89: Old game => Lack of control options. It's worth getting used to though.

#13 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@Potter9156 said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

@Potter9156 said:

But Cyber Monday.

Try the trial, then buy it if you like it.
There'll be more deals, its almost christmas too.
#14 Posted by Joker369 (868 posts) -

A bargain for one of my favorite games last generation

#15 Posted by masterpaperlink (1829 posts) -

@rjayb89 said:

@masterpaperlink said:

@Venatio said:

Wait a second, this is a deal breaker. What's up with it?

You cant independently invert x and y axis, you either play "normal" or invert both x and y, (who the hell inverts the x axis?). Im forced to play without inverted controls because its the lesser of two evils.

#16 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@masterpaperlink said:

You cant independently invert x and y axis, you either play "normal" or invert both x and y, (who the hell inverts the x axis?). Im forced to play without inverted controls because its the lesser of two evils.

Man, that's beyond the lesser of the two evils.

#17 Posted by JohnLocke (248 posts) -

Thanks for the heads up on this, I also picked up Risk Factions on this deal.

#18 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

I picked it up last weekend on the PSn store for £4

#19 Posted by lclay (383 posts) -

Brilliant game. Well worth 240 points.

#20 Edited by YoungFrey (1321 posts) -

So I have to be asshole that mentions this is less than the cost of string cheese? Ok, somebody has to. Last night at Target I priced string cheese, and it was $5, or 400 Miscrosoft Points. @masterpaperlink This was the game that got me to stop inverting any controls. I sucked it up and played normal. But the end I was pretty confortable. Then with my next game (Psychonauts) I stayed that way fully locking in the "normal" control method.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.