Awesome Big Daddy Costume

Posted by Sweep (8845 posts) -

When I dress up as a fictional character it's either to harass drunken pilgrims or rob women of their innocence. Some people take pleasure from dressing up as computer game characters. I have no beef with this.

For the first time however, I am genuinely impressed. This cosplayer blew my mind.

I know what you are thinking. Yes, there is totally a dude in there. Ridiculously in-depth details on how it was made can be found here

Thanks For Reading
Love Sweep
#1 Posted by Sweep (8845 posts) -

When I dress up as a fictional character it's either to harass drunken pilgrims or rob women of their innocence. Some people take pleasure from dressing up as computer game characters. I have no beef with this.

For the first time however, I am genuinely impressed. This cosplayer blew my mind.

I know what you are thinking. Yes, there is totally a dude in there. Ridiculously in-depth details on how it was made can be found here

Thanks For Reading
Love Sweep
#2 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Saw you link this earlier to everyone, I have to say that the sheer amount of effort put into the level and quality of detail for the costume is immense. Brilliant stuff, brilliant.

#3 Posted by Kohe321 (3524 posts) -

Awesome!

#4 Edited by Scooper (7882 posts) -

If only all cosplay was amazing as that instead of 99% being this.

#5 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -

Wow, glancing through that article, that's really crazy amazing. Put a ton of work into it.

#6 Posted by natetodamax (19193 posts) -

It's amazing what people will go through for one picture.

#7 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

The guy calls himself a 27 year old dork. Super Dork would be more appropriate, as in you're super awesome.

#8 Posted by eroticfishcake (7783 posts) -

Props to the man. Although Big Daddy costumes are really common it's hard to find one as good as this.

#9 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

For every awesome cosplay such as this, it makes up for the millions of crappy ones in my opinion.

Awesome stuff.

#10 Posted by gingertastic_10 (4141 posts) -
@Scooper said:
" If only all cosplay was amazing as that instead of 99% being this.

"
It's almost like the real thing!
#11 Posted by LiquidPrince (15919 posts) -

That's intense.

#12 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -
#13 Posted by Demo (263 posts) -

Awesome! His sidekick is not too shabby either, even if she's not that little.

I think Mr. Bubbles is cute. I don't know what that says about me.

I want to see someone dressed as Kurt Hectic someday.

#14 Posted by GreggD (4490 posts) -

That must have cost a god-damn fortune.

#15 Posted by Cornman89 (1579 posts) -

...Dude.

#16 Posted by LiquidSwords (2738 posts) -

#17 Posted by Bucketdeth (8007 posts) -

Thats fucking awesome, props to that dude, he has a lot of time and patience.

#18 Posted by HistoryInRust (6293 posts) -

Holy fuck.

#19 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

That is fuckin' awesome! A friend of mine is way into cosplay and judges cosplay competitions at cons and shit. I need to show here this because I reckon she would get a kick out of the quality of it. Its very good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.