This or Superman 64?

#1 Posted by BigBoss1911 (2490 posts) -

Which game is the largest shit stain?

#2 Posted by CoolDrMoney (1978 posts) -

Yaris is worse than either. I don't care if it actually can funtion, it's so God damn boring

#3 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -

Superman 64 is probably the worst videogame of all time. Mostly because it wasn't supposed to suck.

#4 Posted by Pezjulo (224 posts) -

I think Big Rigs beats it to the bone...I mean...SUperman was at least playable...it´s only reedeming feature whatsoever is YOURE WINNER :P

#5 Posted by EJ902 (62 posts) -

Neither of them are shit stains (far from it), but since Big Rigs is the best game ever (Superman is almost as good as Big Rigs, but there is a small margin), I'd say S64 is closer.

#6 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -
Pezjulo said:
"I think Big Rigs beats it to the bone...I mean...SUperman was at least playable...it´s only reedeming feature whatsoever is YOURE WINNER :P
"
Superman actually, quite literally, wasn't playable for much of it, though.
#7 Posted by EJ902 (62 posts) -

I don't get why people keep complaining about the rings in Superman 64. That AVGN person did a video on it and spent the whole video complaining about him, and yet if you play using the "easy" skill level you don't have to fly through rings at all, meaning he wasted his time. I can't speak for the rest of the game since I haven't played it, but if you're complaining about one thing that you can turn off, then common sense dictates that you should turn it off.

#8 Posted by andmill11 (8 posts) -

All of superman 64 is entirely playable. As a lad of 10 I remember renting the game and completing it.

Not only did you have laser vision but super strength and ice breath as well.

It was indeed WINNER. If you cant complete  it then you are dumber than a ten year old version of myself.

#9 Posted by Oemenia (52 posts) -

Big Rigs doesnt have mazes so it phails

#10 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

Big Rigs is so bad it's good.
Superman 64 is just bad, It'll make you want to punch puppies.

#11 Posted by CaleShepard (100 posts) -

when i was a kid I honestly loved superman 64, i rented it all the time lol  ... I used to think that the game was very difficult, now I know that it was just broken

#12 Posted by carpei (60 posts) -

I'm surprised Sonic the Hedgehog 2K6 hasn't been mentioned yet. Never before has a game made me feel so empty.

But of course, I never had the guts to rent Superman 64 way back when.

#13 Posted by calf_exercises (858 posts) -

Dude, what about DBZ: Ultimate 22.

In case you dont know what it is, or you feel like some classic Ryan/ jeff awesomeness check it out

#14 Posted by Otacon (2209 posts) -

Big Rigs you can laugh at for ten minutes, Superman 64 is just atrocious. 

calf_exercises said:
"Dude, what about DBZ: Ultimate 22.

In case you dont know what it is, or you feel like some classic Ryan/ jeff awesomeness check it out"
The message is still going strong! 
#15 Posted by carpei (60 posts) -

Ryan's got some crazy hair going in that video

#16 Posted by bjorno (1424 posts) -
EJ902 said:
"Neither of them are shit stains (far from it), but since Big Rigs is the best game ever (Superman is almost as good as Big Rigs, but there is a small margin), I'd say S64 is closer."
True dat, brotha.
#17 Posted by jakob187 (21689 posts) -
Otacon said:
"Big Rigs you can laugh at for ten minutes, Superman 64 is just atrocious. 
calf_exercises said:
"Dude, what about DBZ: Ultimate 22.

In case you dont know what it is, or you feel like some classic Ryan/ jeff awesomeness check it out"
The message is still going strong! 
"
What's even funnier is how the sidebar on that page says "Games you may like..." and lists a load more shit games!!!
What makes it worse?

BIG RIGS AND SUPERMAN 64 ARE NOT LISTED ON THAT SIDEBAR!!!
#18 Posted by bjorno (1424 posts) -

That is because they are both top-notch quality games.

#19 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

As someone who almost beat Superman 64 I can honestly say I enjoyed it. Big rigs has good road textures.

#20 Posted by TheJollyRajah (1576 posts) -
CaleShepard said:
"when i was a kid I honestly loved superman 64, i rented it all the time lol  ... I used to think that the game was very difficult, now I know that it was just broken"
Wow, you were one ****** up kid, haha.
Yeah, and I think Big Rigs is worse..... There are no physics or AI in the game....
#21 Posted by MikeydCT (567 posts) -
Super man 64
#22 Posted by Lemegeton (780 posts) -

Superman64. how the fuck do you screw up Superman so bad. i did play it but thankfully it was a download . my prayers are with those who paid for this steaming pile of dog shit.

#23 Posted by Nude_Dude (1076 posts) -

Well...you know how it goes, some things are better than nothing...well Superman 64 isn't one of them. Thus, the nothing, which is Big Rigs, is considered better.

Logic, people.

#24 Posted by Ignor (2372 posts) -
Oemenia said:
"Big Rigs doesnt have mazes so it phails"
A maze would be no hindrance to the technical prowess of the rigs, man.
#25 Posted by alexl86 (627 posts) -

I haven't played either, but seeing both, I have to say Big Rigs looks like "Winner" in this regard.

You can at the very least continue to play Superman after you complete the first level...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.