BD is $4.99 on Amazon right now

#1 Posted by ahynds (37 posts) -

Amazon is having an awesome sale right now, and Binary Domain is currently available for $4.99. Also, if you use the discount code "CAGROCKS", you get and additional 25% off (making it $3.74). Here's the direct link: Binary Domain on Amazon

#2 Posted by Winternet (8012 posts) -

That's a sweeeeet deal, you guys.

#3 Posted by awesomeusername (4167 posts) -

Yeah, but it's PC only. So fuck that yo!

#4 Posted by Nightriff (4972 posts) -

Game is worth it, if my PC could run it, I would buy it AGAIN so I could spend some more time with BIG BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#5 Posted by Fattony12000 (7252 posts) -

Binary Domain for £2.45? Yuuup!

#6 Edited by Daveydave (131 posts) -

How would I go about getting this from the uk? I signed in but it says usa only. :(

#7 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3146 posts) -

Bought it last summer, but yeah just wanna comment this is a steal of a deal for this game. Underrated only for the simple fact its a japanese shooter and those two words don't usually fit together well

#8 Posted by jking47 (1209 posts) -

Thanks, will totally buy it now.

#9 Posted by Akyho (1594 posts) -

I got a loan of it from a friend last week. Did only take me 2 days to complete it....however it was an absolute fantastic game. Gameplay. characters. story and envrionments were brilliant. Dialouge maybe cheesey except it done on purpose and when is not doing that its some of he best stuff I recall in recent times.

I strongly suggest buying it. I hope for BD 2.

#10 Posted by RawknRo11a (562 posts) -

DAMN YOU! I have enough in my steam back-log.

bought and downloaded!

#11 Posted by DarkShaper (1323 posts) -

I will just echo the other people that are saying to buy it.

#12 Posted by shivermetimbers (764 posts) -

That's a sweeeeet deal, you guys.

Damn, I was just going to come in here and say "that was sweeeeeet!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.