Big Whoa! This game is $10 on Steam as a Daily Deal!

#1 Edited by jewunit (1054 posts) -

I don't think the game was this cheap during the recent Steam sale. Now is a great time to grab this game if you're suffering in the doldrums of summer.

#2 Posted by Marz (5645 posts) -

it was 10$ on amazon for about 2 weeks during the summer sales but yeah it's a good deal for a great game.

#3 Posted by morrelloman (606 posts) -

I did like this game. Did anyone actually use those voice commands? Year of the Bo.

#4 Edited by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

You can never have too much Bo.

#5 Posted by ajamafalous (11866 posts) -

Apparently there are weird mouse issues with the port.

#6 Posted by Animasta (14650 posts) -

@ajamafalous said:

Apparently there are weird mouse issues with the port.

they were fixed afaik.

#7 Posted by grayfox1210 (199 posts) -

More like...BIG BO!!

#8 Posted by Keystone_Yinzer (134 posts) -

This game is totally worth 10 bucks. I bought it for that much on Amazon and it has been one of my favorite games of the year. Sure, it can be downright janky at times. But, the shooting feels good and it actually feels like you are shooting terminators instead of metallic looking men. The game has got a lot of heart and is definitely worth your ten bucks.

I've played through using a keyboard and mouse so no worries on that end. And any game that recognizes you saying "love you" at in opportune times during a firefight is fine by me.

And when you meet the French Rust crew.....ohhhhhh man.

#9 Posted by Hameyadea (345 posts) -

Dammmn! I feel like I'm stealing from Ryu Ga Gotoku Studios at that price. Definitely a big bang for such a small buck

#10 Posted by ShaggE (6343 posts) -

DO THESE THINGS WHEN I HAVE MONEY, STEAM! Crikey!

#11 Posted by pandorasbox (302 posts) -

Vinny posted something about this on Twitter. I'll pass until it gets a bit cheaper. Nothing i've heard about this game has even signified that it would be worth 10 dollars.

#12 Posted by BeachThunder (11713 posts) -

Seems like a good deal, but I really did not enjoy playing the demo.

#13 Posted by McGriddle550 (285 posts) -

@ShaggE said:

DO THESE THINGS WHEN I HAVE MONEY, STEAM! Crikey!

#14 Posted by ApolloBob (570 posts) -

Big Bo-ness is a big bonus.

#15 Posted by SockemJetpack (407 posts) -

I saw it on Vinny's twitter earlier today when I was waiting in the coffee shop drive-thru. Bought it right away and so far I'm happy I did. Game runs great and the controls feel slick as well. It feels like a cheesy anime made into a game and that's okay with me.

#16 Posted by Animasta (14650 posts) -

@pandorasbox said:

Vinny posted something about this on Twitter. I'll pass until it gets a bit cheaper. Nothing i've heard about this game has even signified that it would be worth 10 dollars.

it's amazing, it's my GOTY at this point.

#17 Posted by Beforet (2912 posts) -

Hmmmm, I want to, I do, but I won't play it if I do. So I won't. Pity, but one day I will experience the majesty that is BIG BO.

#18 Posted by Moody_yeti (369 posts) -

@Beforet said:

Hmmmm, I want to, I do, but I won't play it if I do. So I won't. Pity, but one day I will experience the majesty that is BIG BO.

Do it,Do it now!

BIG BO!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.