Give Big Bo Some Love For $10 on GMG

#1 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4351 posts) -

Green Man Gaming is offering up Binary Domain for $10 and I strongly recommend playing this solid game that will most likely end up sliding past a lot of people's radars because even I'm feeling bad that I almost forgot about shooting up robots with Big Bo earlier this year.

Don't forget to add the 25% discount code on top of the $10 deal!

GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q

#2 Posted by TinyGrenade (141 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie: yea that deal makes it $7.50 so how can you not?

#3 Posted by believer258 (11895 posts) -

At some point I'm going to actually sit down to play all these PC games I'm buying...

#4 Posted by PillClinton (3291 posts) -

Damnit, and I just bought this from Amazon for $9! I could have basked in the dollar and a half savings!

@believer258 said:

At some point I'm going to actually sit down to play all these PC games I'm buying...

Ha, keep tellin' yourself that. The pile o' shame will continue to rise. And Gaben will revel in your purchases. *villainous laughter*

#5 Posted by believer258 (11895 posts) -
@PillClinton

Damnit, and I just bought this from Amazon for $9! I could have basked in the dollar and a half savings!

@believer258 said:

Ha, keep tellin' yourself that. The pile o' shame will continue to rise. And Gaben will revel in your purchases. *villainous laughter*

I've collected a grand total of OVER NINETY PC games, and I only got a gaming PC in September. I had some games before, but these nutty bundles have filled my library with games that I'm never gonna beat, some of which I haven't even started yet. This is both awesome and saddening at the same time.
#6 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

$7.50 is a hell of a deal, but I have no clue when I would be able to play it.

#7 Edited by BigDaddy81 (325 posts) -

The Microsoft Store had a similar sale for the 360 version a few days ago and I picked it up then.

Unfortunately I also picked up Dishonored and XCOM during the Black Friday sales and I can't decide which to play first. My girlfriend is pushing for Binary Domain since she wants to see more of the mystery that is Big Bo.

#8 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

This game is COMPLETELY WORTH THAT PRICE. Grab it now, play it later, you won't be disappointed. It's great. It's a truly good game.

#9 Posted by WarlockEngineerMoreDakka (432 posts) -

:O

Tis quite the steal- almost a highway robbery. :P

But I liked what I've watched of this- so why not dive for it now when conveniently reminded of it? :D

#11 Posted by Rodin (170 posts) -

I bought this brand new and full price, and had a great time. for $7.50? everyone should play this great game.

#12 Edited by CrimsonNoir (401 posts) -

Definitely worth $7.50. Once you get passed the slow opening the game is pretty fun and entertaining. BIG BO and Cain!

#13 Posted by Nightriff (5074 posts) -

I just hope more of the crew plays it because it is a very good game and deserves more credit than it will probably get. I probably enjoyed it more than I did Gears 3 from last year, the automatic comparison that people give it. Definitely worth it people, pick it up.

#14 Posted by triple07 (1196 posts) -

How is the PC version? Better or worse than the console version?

#15 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4485 posts) -

Just picked it up and I'm dying to play, but I must sleep for now...

#16 Posted by Heltom92 (710 posts) -
@triple07

How is the PC version? Better or worse than the console version?

It was a mess at first but they've patched it better. I would play with a controller though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.