PC download for $6.24 on Gamestop

#1 Posted by TromboneTony (156 posts) -

http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W2910?affid=hero2

Seems like a good deal for anyone who's interested from the recent Bombcast talk. It redeems on Steam too. I'm probably gonna pick it up at this price.

#2 Posted by Andorski (5311 posts) -

Anyone remotely interested in shooters should pick up this game at that price. It's not the best shooter out in the market, but it needs to be experienced.

#3 Posted by djou (875 posts) -

FYI I bought this and it does indeed redeem through Steam but you need to download the GameStop app to access the code. Wasn't too much of a nuisance I DLed the program copied the code and then uninstalled but there's no way around it. Looking forward to some shoot 'me up action, hope it matches Vanquish with the same Japanese action silliness.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.