Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bionic Commando Rearmed

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 13, 2008

Bionic Commando Rearmed is a remake of the classic NES game, Bionic Commando. Although it was designed mainly as a marketing tie-in to the 360 and PS3 game also called Bionic Commando, it was actually far, far better received by critics than the real console game.

Is the game still worth buying?

Scarz09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Scarz09

I know it's been out for a few years but I have never played a Bionic commando game and I keep hearing mixed things about the sequel. So is the first one still worth it? 

Thanks.
    riogordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By riogordo
    @Scarz09:  I got BCR cheap on Steam and, having now played through about half of it, I would have had no regrets if I had bought it full price on XBLA / PSN / Steam.  As long as you're keen for an old-school platforming challenge (with nice new graphics and an awesome soundtrack), I'd say go for it!
    EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By EVO

Yes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.