Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bionic Commando Rearmed

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 13, 2008

Bionic Commando Rearmed is a remake of the classic NES game, Bionic Commando. Although it was designed mainly as a marketing tie-in to the 360 and PS3 game also called Bionic Commando, it was actually far, far better received by critics than the real console game.

What

ep_driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ep_driver

I fucked up my Title. My question is; what's in the 14-17 tunnel?

TheDarkSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheDarkSlayer

Secret Dossier, it makes a small icon flash on the screen when you're close to a secret.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3
    deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

It's also totally not worth it unless you're trying to collect everything, to be honest. It only flashes when you know you're near something secret, it doesn't really give you any clues as to how to get to it.

Rockanomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Rockanomics

But if you are trying to get everything it's extremely worth it, unless you want to leave a gamefaq up to look at, although I still did...

But the reason I say it's useful is because it will clue you in on some secrets (involving at least 1 gun upgrade, which were super important for me) that no amount of exploration spirit will let you obtain because you basically have to just fall into what seem like bottomless pits for them.

Only thing that was dumb to me was you can't get the dossier till about 1/2 way in or further. And that's assuming you know how to get into the tunnels and how to get at the dossier itself. So by the time you get it it can be kinda worthless.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.