Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bionic Commando Rearmed

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 13, 2008

Bionic Commando Rearmed is a remake of the classic NES game, Bionic Commando. Although it was designed mainly as a marketing tie-in to the 360 and PS3 game also called Bionic Commando, it was actually far, far better received by critics than the real console game.

Worth buying on the PC?

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Hamz

Just wondering if its worth buying this for the PC? Soundtrack is pretty awesome but whats the game itself like? Probably should mention i never played the original.

SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SpecTackle

It's $5 extra and there are no leaderboards for neither the campaign missions or the challenge rooms. They're apparently going to be releasing a free pack of new Challenge Rooms later on for the pc, but I still don't think it's worth it. The game itself is fantastic though, and if you don't have an xbox or a ps3 then it's definitely worth buying for the PC.

spacetrucking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By spacetrucking

I bought the game today on the PC. I'm playing with a gamepad and its a lot of fun so far. The grappling mechanism is better than any other game on the PC (probably consoles too) and its central to the whole gameplay. If you enjoy twitch games, you should definitely get this - inspite of the somewhat steep pricetag.

PS: The game is not so fun when played with a keyboard btw.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.