Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bionic Commando

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released May 18, 2009

Bionic Commando is the follow-up to the NES classic of the same name. The game revolves around the protagonist's bionic arm used for swinging, and combat.

Buraq Boss Help

Constipator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Constipator

So um...I can't kill him.

I grab the rocket launcher and I get really close to him, the only problem is nothing will lock onto him. I've been shooting at him for a good 40 mins now trying to get a way for me to lock onto him but nothing works. I've died a bunch of times and still can't lock on him.

Wtf is this crap, it's pissing me off big time. Anybody with a similar problem? (On the PS3 version btw)

HawkSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By HawkSE

Press and hold the fire button. Then after some time there will be Yellow Reticules on the Buraq. Then point at the Yellow Reticles to turn them Red, let go and fire!

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Yep, you have to lock onto all three points.  Flares take out two of your rockets, and the third one will connect.  Don't worry about ammo, as they keep dropping more as the fight goes on.

Constipator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Constipator

That worked! I forgot you had to hold fire.....thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.