Is Bionic Commando short?

#1 Edited by jNerd (2012 posts) -

Because I'm playing through on normal difficulty & it says I'm 48 minutes in & (68%) finished. WTF? Is this really a 2-3hr game?
EDIT: I just r-ewatched Jeff's review & he said 6-8 so I'm evidentally just missing something.

#2 Posted by plumeria (70 posts) -

I had significantly more hours out of the game - and I wasn't trying to get all the collectables. You probably cannot call me a pro player ;o) but I think I have spent 14-15 hours going through the game. Jeff saying 6-8 seems right for someone a little more skilled than me.

#3 Posted by PeasForFees (2411 posts) -

I didn't mind as it wasn't that good

#4 Posted by jNerd (2012 posts) -

Wow, this game has some range. lol. I just got to the Mechanical Worm Boss, about how much farther do I have? Anyone wanna guesstimate?

#5 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

About an hour and a half. At least, I think that was it for me because I remmeber carrying on from there and completing it much earlier than I expected.

#6 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

I don't think so man.  I heard that he's around 6 foot 5 inches.

#7 Posted by jakob187 (21675 posts) -

Depends on what difficulty you are on.  On easy settings, probably about 6-8 hours.  On Commando, it was double that time starting it for the first time.

Also, Worm Boss is about 70% or so...I believe.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.