Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Feb 09, 2010

Ten years after the events of the first game, Subject Delta is awoken and must unravel the mystery behind the Big Sisters and his own past in the ruined underwater city of Rapture.

BioShock Rock Block

SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

Edited By SpawnMan

BioShock 2 multiplayer, or as it should be known: BioShock 2 lag-around-while-level-50's-pwn-you-even-though-you've-shot-them-twice-in-the-head-with-a-hunting-rilfe-and-then-zapped-them-with-lightning-and-then-shot-a-quarter-of-a-clip-of-machine-gun-into-them-and-then-have-the-match-freeze-on-you-just-as-you're-about-to-get-up-another-blasted-level multiplayer. 

I love BioShock 2 (seriously, read my review guys!) but sometimes the multiplayer drives me looney! If those uber-nerds on level 50 don't pwn you, then it's the f**king lag! Seriously, I don't lag in any other game except BioShock 2. It's really hurting my chances of pulling off those headshot trials and since I really need and want to get to level 40, it's so annoying. Sometimes it lags so bad I have to sit at a vending machine for 10 seconds or more, pressing A, just to hack it. 

Currently on level 28 after starting on level 24 at the start of my gaming session. Making good progress but not as fast as I'd like. I really want to complete the multiplayer achievements before everyone stops playing the game except for the occasional posse of uber-f*gs with their shiny platinum levels and DLC characters. I also need to finish getting Seriously... on Gears of War (even though I already have 10K kills!) but I figure more people will be playing that than BioShock in a few months. 

Wish me luck.

SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SpawnMan

BioShock 2 multiplayer, or as it should be known: BioShock 2 lag-around-while-level-50's-pwn-you-even-though-you've-shot-them-twice-in-the-head-with-a-hunting-rilfe-and-then-zapped-them-with-lightning-and-then-shot-a-quarter-of-a-clip-of-machine-gun-into-them-and-then-have-the-match-freeze-on-you-just-as-you're-about-to-get-up-another-blasted-level multiplayer. 

I love BioShock 2 (seriously, read my review guys!) but sometimes the multiplayer drives me looney! If those uber-nerds on level 50 don't pwn you, then it's the f**king lag! Seriously, I don't lag in any other game except BioShock 2. It's really hurting my chances of pulling off those headshot trials and since I really need and want to get to level 40, it's so annoying. Sometimes it lags so bad I have to sit at a vending machine for 10 seconds or more, pressing A, just to hack it. 

Currently on level 28 after starting on level 24 at the start of my gaming session. Making good progress but not as fast as I'd like. I really want to complete the multiplayer achievements before everyone stops playing the game except for the occasional posse of uber-f*gs with their shiny platinum levels and DLC characters. I also need to finish getting Seriously... on Gears of War (even though I already have 10K kills!) but I figure more people will be playing that than BioShock in a few months. 

Wish me luck.

Leldoran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Leldoran

Too right, it can get terribly frustrating when you empty a magazine into someone and they keep on runnin around (only to turn round and electro/crossbow you in a second). Keep your chin up and good luck!

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By c1337us

Good luck. Your welcome.

dutch42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By dutch42

Luck. Might see me on Bioshock 2 every once in a while.
    yosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By yosh

well i guess im a uber-nerd then XD if it's any consolation we 50's also miss a lot of headshots because of the lag. but the lag isn't even the most annoying thing imo, it's that it takes forever to get a game.

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ozzdog12

Man I miss the good ol' day when Multiplayer was server  based instead of host based...

SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SpawnMan
    @yosh: Amen to that!
    234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By 234r2we232
    @yosh said:

" well i guess im a uber-nerd then XD if it's any consolation we 50's also miss a lot of headshots because of the lag. but the lag isn't even the most annoying thing imo, it's that it takes forever to get a game. "

Oh, and the boosting too, eh...
    yosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By yosh

Ah yes, those damn boosters. I don't play a lot of adam grab anymore, that's the mode that seems to gather the most boosters.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.