Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Feb 09, 2010

Ten years after the events of the first game, Subject Delta is awoken and must unravel the mystery behind the Big Sisters and his own past in the ruined underwater city of Rapture.

Ken Levine and Bioshock 2

ErgoProxy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Edited By ErgoProxy77

It seems that some people are worried that Bioshock 2 will not be as good as it's predecessor.  People say this is due to the lack of Ken Levine's involvement.  I find this proposition insulting, and let me tell you why.  I don't know who Ken Levine really is.  All I know is that he worked on BIoshock.  I don't know why people are freaking out because of this one guy.  IT TAKE MORE THAN ONE PERSON TO MAKE A GAME!  Attributing the success of a game to only one person is insulting to all the other people that worked on it in my opinion.  From what I have seen, BIoshock 2 looks fucking great.  So everyone who thinks Levine has the Midas Touch, stop complaining, you are being silly. 

UPDATE 
    For all those people commenting saying Bioshock didn't need a sequel, I will tell you that I don't think that is a valid excuse to freak the fuck out.  I know I know, Bioshock had such an amazing ending that you don't want anything to screw up its perfection, but come on.  You could say tons of game did not need sequels like Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.  They wrapped up the story pretty good in that game, but the sequel went on to become one of the fastest selling games of all time.  It's not like they are REPLACING Bioshock with Bioshock 2, you can still play Bioshcok if you want and you don't even have to touch Bioshock 2.  You have nothing to complain about, think about it.

ErgoProxy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ErgoProxy77

It seems that some people are worried that Bioshock 2 will not be as good as it's predecessor.  People say this is due to the lack of Ken Levine's involvement.  I find this proposition insulting, and let me tell you why.  I don't know who Ken Levine really is.  All I know is that he worked on BIoshock.  I don't know why people are freaking out because of this one guy.  IT TAKE MORE THAN ONE PERSON TO MAKE A GAME!  Attributing the success of a game to only one person is insulting to all the other people that worked on it in my opinion.  From what I have seen, BIoshock 2 looks fucking great.  So everyone who thinks Levine has the Midas Touch, stop complaining, you are being silly. 

UPDATE 
    For all those people commenting saying Bioshock didn't need a sequel, I will tell you that I don't think that is a valid excuse to freak the fuck out.  I know I know, Bioshock had such an amazing ending that you don't want anything to screw up its perfection, but come on.  You could say tons of game did not need sequels like Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.  They wrapped up the story pretty good in that game, but the sequel went on to become one of the fastest selling games of all time.  It's not like they are REPLACING Bioshock with Bioshock 2, you can still play Bioshcok if you want and you don't even have to touch Bioshock 2.  You have nothing to complain about, think about it.

Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Jadeskye

okay?

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By SeriouslyNow

Here you go@ErgoProxy77 said:

" I don't know who Ken Levine really is. "
    Here

The reason people are 'freaking out' is because many of us feel that the game didn't need a sequel.  However, I personally happily accept the game could do with a nice, variant and stable multiplayer experience.  So if Bioshock 2 delivers on that front it may well have been a worthy process.
    Eyepatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Eyepatch

I'm in the boat of people who felt it didn't need a sequel because the first provided plenty of closure as it was. I'm not spitting venom at the idea that there is a sequel -- if it turns out to be a good game, I'll probably purchase it. 

But I suppose arguing that Ken Levine has no involvement is a valid point to some extent. It would be like creating a sequel to Nightmare Before Christmas without any involvement from Tim Burton. Of course Mr. Burton was not the only one involved in Nightmare Before Christmas, but it just wouldn't be the same to many people.

Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Meltac
    @ErgoProxy77 said:
    "I don't know who Ken Levine really is."
    Well, there's your problem.
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pause422

That actually is a completely valid reason for plenty of people to not care for Bioshock 2. As for me, it didn't need a sequel, and I still will not acknowledge Bioshock 2's existence.

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By asurastrike
    @ErgoProxy77 said:
    " It seems that some people are worried that Bioshock 2 will not be as good as it's predecessor.  People say this is due to the lack of Ken Levine's involvement.  I find this proposition insulting, and let me tell you why.  I don't know who Ken Levine really is.  All I know is that he worked on BIoshock.  I don't know why people are freaking out because of this one guy.  IT TAKE MORE THAN ONE PERSON TO MAKE A GAME!  Attributing the success of a game to only one person is insulting to all the other people that worked on it in my opinion.  From what I have seen, BIoshock 2 looks fucking great.  So everyone who thinks Levine has the Midas Touch, stop complaining, you are being silly. "
    Would you play a Metal Gear Solid game that Hideo Kojima didn't make?
    thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By thatfrood

No Caption Provided
    hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By hatking

Yeah really, you don't know who the guy is and you are getting mad at our ignorance?  We don't have to like a game and you don't have to hate it.  People not wanting it isn't going to prevent it from coming out so what are you worried about?  I'm probably going to play it, but I don't care about it at all either way now, I just think it will be a well made game.  Personally I would have rather them take those resources and make a new original game, but EA hasn't learned that new IPs can sell well too so we are going to keep seeing the same stuff year after year... sorry got off topic.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5ee489577a60c
    deactivated-5ee489577a60c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The problems I have with Bioshock 2:

• I don´t feel that there should be a sequel
    • There should not be multiplayer
    • There is like 6 developers working on it now, wich can not be a good sign
    • They took the worst part of the first game (being a big daddy) and made it the entire second game
    • Set the game in the wrong time. I would much more like to see the fall of rapture, and meet all the characters I heard in the audio logs in Bioshock 2
    • And the lack of Ken Levine in the development.
    ErgoProxy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ErgoProxy77
    @toorima: Hey..........stop whining.............that was kindof the point of my blog post...........
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @ErgoProxy77 said:
    " @toorima: Hey..........stop whining.............that was kindof the point of my blog post........... "
    See, I kind got the idea that you need some education on the matter, so I helped out.  What I see now is that you're not interested in learning, you just want to throw poorly chosen internet memes at people who disagree with you.
    ErgoProxy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ErgoProxy77
    @SeriouslyNow: I'm not interested in learning who Levine is because I think there is no point in learning who he is.  And honestly, I don't know what internet memes you are talking about.  I just think hey, a sequel to a good game is coming out and people are saying that the sequel should not have even been made.  I don't care if you disagree with me, my point was that if you do, shut up about it because it is doing nobody any good.  Get out of your ivory tower sir.
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @ErgoProxy77: 

Telling people to 'stop whining' in such a childish manner is the meme to which I refer.  

Do you even know what an Ivory Tower is in the context of what you're saying?  No wait, scratch that, reverse it, of course you don't.  It's a comment about EDUCATION vs Real Life Experience and education is something you seem determined to ignore.

Stay in the dirt, sir.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ErgoProxy77 said:
    " @toorima: Hey..........stop whining.............that was kindof the point of my blog post........... "
    Not really whining, rather than pointing out the issues I have with the choices the developers has made which is making me kind of wary on how the game is going to turn out.
    spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By spankingaddict

bs2 is going to be a great game. end of story.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By jakob187

I don't feel it needed a sequel, but I'm okay with it having a sequel as it's a universe that I would like to see explored far more.  There are a ton of unanswered questions from the first game that I'd like to see answers to in the second. 

As for Ken Levine, the dood is pretty damn awesome.  When you realize that the dood came up with the ideas behind the System Shock franchise (of which Bioshock is a spiritual successor) as well as the Freedom Force games and even the cancelled project The Lost (which ended up being sold off to some Indian developer and renamed with a shitty premise), the guy is a creative gold mine.  He made Irrational what Irrational was.  So...saying that you don't care about learning who Levine is...when he's one of the people who helped shape the idea of what a Mature-rated game...while also pushing the ideas of narrative structure in video games.... 

I mean, I'm just saying that he's a pretty important dood in the gaming industry.

However, there are a lot of other guys that made that vision come to life along with him, and a good handful of them are at 2K Marin...and worked on Bioshock 2.  Therefore, all these people getting up in arms over the game - I understand WHY they are, but I think they need to be a bit more open-minded rather than just slamming the game because their creative saint isn't working on the project and they don't feel it needs a sequel.

What I DON'T agree with would be the statements from 2K Games saying that they could do about five or six Bioshock games.  That's pushing it.  I don't want to see a trilogy either, because let's face it - trilogies are fucking overrated and stupid.  It's the pop song way of making movies and games.  "Hey, let's make a trilogy".  Fuck that. 

@toorima:

From what I'm to understand, the multiplayer IS the fall of Rapture...and given that the fall of Rapture was all about "hey, let's kill everyone and be batshit crazy"...then it would seem logical for a basis of multiplayer.  I'm totally cool with that as well.  My only issue there would be that the controls for Bioshock don't lend themselves very well to a multiplayer environment. 

Also, 2K Marin has been on the project for the entire time, but they have had a varying amount of people on the team at any given time based on what the needs are.  2K Games has been putting a lot of progress into their company in order to become a competitive company amongst places like EA and Activision.  There are many games developed every year by those two companies specifically that go through the same exact kind of setup. 

One thing that Bioshock 2 COULD'VE benefited from would be some form of way to import your profile from the first game in order to have those moral choices affect your world, and SPECIFICALLY the way the story ended for the player (as you had a couple of different endings).  Seeing how that would impact your return to Rapture would've been cool.  However, even then...your moral choices in the first Bioshock didn't do anything to genuinely affect the game, so it's not even that big of a deal.  It would simply be the same kind of thing that happened between The Suffering and its sequel, The Ties That Bind...where you maintained whether you were an evil bastard or a genuine saint. 

@Asurastrike: I would DEFINITELY play an MGS game that Kojima didn't make, as it might actually have decent controls and far less cutscenes. 

@HatKing: EA has nothing to do with Bioshock 2.  2K Games is the publisher and developer behind Bioshock 2.  Also, a small list for you to look at: 
    • Dead Space
    • Mirror's Edge
    • Dragon Age Origins
    • Henry Hatsworth
    • Brutal Legend
    • Facebreaker
    • Dante's Inferno
    • Mass Effect
    • The Saboteur

EA has done a LOT to encourage original IPs over the last two years, and even poured enough money into them TO START HURTING FINANCIALLY!  Therefore, saying that EA doesn't have any focus on them...is kind of ignorant...something which you are trying to claim another person as being.
    MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By MildMolasses
    @jakob187:
    You have to take Mass Effect out of that list. That game was entirely an MS/Bioware deal. EA bought up Bioware later and then put out a PC version. So far, they have just been behind the sequel, which would go against the point you're making
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#19  Edited By jakob187
    @MildMolasses: EA published the first game and put money into it, so it's absolutely an EA property.  It just happens to be an Xbox 360 exclusive franchise, even when MS was funding it before EA bought them out. 

Regardless, they took a chance on an original IP...in a genre that they rarely ever venture into, I might add.
    Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#20  Edited By Whisperkill
    @jakob187 said:
    " @MildMolasses: EA published the first game and put money into it, so it's absolutely an EA property.  It just happens to be an Xbox 360 exclusive franchise, even when MS was funding it before EA bought them out. "
    EA did not publish the first game... Microsoft did.

And on topic,

Bioshock DOESN'T need a sequel, seriously

also, its not just Levine, its the whole Irrational team who have made a number of amazing games over the years.
    MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21  Edited By MildMolasses
    @jakob187:
    EA only published the PC version. They had nothing to do with the Xbox 360 version. EA bought out Bioware after it had already been released and then had some other studio port it to PC 6 months later

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jakob187 said
     From what I'm to understand, the multiplayer IS the fall of Rapture...
    I am aware that the multiplayer is the fall of rapture, I just feel that there is so much more they could do with story and such if it was set during the fall of rapture rather than 10 years after Bioshock 1. And also the multiplayer is the prequel thing, kind of feels a little tacked on or like an afterthought or something. But we will see. The new story could be amazing and so could the multiplayer, but I right now I am not quite sold on the game is all.
    ErgoProxy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ErgoProxy77
    @SeriouslyNow: What I meant by Ivory Tower is that you seem to think you are smarter or higher than everyone else, and nothing anyone says (even if it is logically sound) will persuade you to change your views on something.  I will gldaly stay in the dirt if that means I don't have to deal with you.  And is saying 'stop whining" childish?  I think you are the one being childish for whining!
    august

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By august
    @ErgoProxy77 said:
    " @SeriouslyNow: What I meant by Ivory Tower is that you seem to think you are smarter or higher than everyone else, and nothing anyone says (even if it is logically sound) will persuade you to change your views on something.  I will gldaly stay in the dirt if that means I don't have to deal with you.  And is saying 'stop whining" childish?  I think you are the one being childish for whining! "
    i really hope for your sake that the the 77 in your screen name dose not denote your birth year.
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @ErgoProxy77 said:

" @SeriouslyNow: What I meant by Ivory Tower is that you seem to think you are smarter or higher than everyone else, and nothing anyone says (even if it is logically sound) will persuade you to change your views on something.  I will gldaly stay in the dirt if that means I don't have to deal with you.  And is saying 'stop whining" childish?  I think you are the one being childish for whining! "

That's not what Ivory Tower means.  I'm not sure how I came across that by helping you understand who Ken Levine is or by sharing my feelings that the Multiplayer might be worthy in ot itself.  I was pointing also why some people are displeased for the sequel and only bothered to also point out that telling people to stop whining about something which you opened the floor on is childish.

There are many people aside from me who actively disagree with what you're saying, so why not deal with them.  Oh that's right because you can't.
    cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By cstrang

Dude, Bioshock was Ken Levine's baby.  Like, straight-up his heart and soul in video game form.  He wasn't just "some dude" that worked on the first game.  He was THE dude.  He is the creator of Bioshock, and I can understand why everyone is leery about Bioshock 2 because of his lack of involvement.

ErgoProxy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ErgoProxy77
     @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @ErgoProxy77 said:

That's not what Ivory Tower means.  I'm not sure how I came across that by helping you understand who Ken Levine is or by sharing my feelings that the Multiplayer might be worthy in ot itself.  I was pointing also why some people are displeased for the sequel and only bothered to also point out that telling people to stop whining about something which you opened the floor on is childish.  There are many people aside from me who actively disagree with what you're saying, so why not deal with them.  Oh that's right because you can't. "
    Actually Ivory Tower can be used in the way I meant to use it.  My point is it does not matter who works on a game, it always has the potential to be a good game.  What  do you mean by deal with people that disagree with me?  As far as I'm concerned, I'm the one that is disagreeing with the majority, so they should be dealing with me shouldn't they? 
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @ErgoProxy77 said:
    "  @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @ErgoProxy77 said:

That's not what Ivory Tower means.  I'm not sure how I came across that by helping you understand who Ken Levine is or by sharing my feelings that the Multiplayer might be worthy in ot itself.  I was pointing also why some people are displeased for the sequel and only bothered to also point out that telling people to stop whining about something which you opened the floor on is childish.  There are many people aside from me who actively disagree with what you're saying, so why not deal with them.  Oh that's right because you can't. "
    Actually Ivory Tower can be used in the way I meant to use it.  My point is it does not matter who works on a game, it always has the potential to be a good game.  What  do you mean by deal with people that disagree with me?  As far as I'm concerned, I'm the one that is disagreeing with the majority, so they should be dealing with me shouldn't they?  "
    Bullshit on both counts.  You made a blog post which was flamebait, knowing full well it would cause a stir.  I had hoped you weren't a troll, so offered to explain and inform.  You ignored whatever I and anyone else has to say on the matter.  You then followed that up by calling people whiners etc.

QED Flamebait from a troll.
    Inquisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Inquisitor

You're surely allowed to have opinions but lets not take insult for third parties on the interwebs =D Ken Levine stands for the Looking Glass legacy if you will, of which Irrational / 2K Games took in spades for Bioshock (it is without a doubt the spiritual successor of System Shock 2). He was one of the main channels of connection between the old and the new; people simply have reason to think that with this being severed the legacy will not be maintained, which doesnt necessarily have to be true, but we're not given much reason to feel otherwise with how Bioshock 2 is being marketed right now (maybe the're holding back on something). I'm much more curious about what game he's currently developing within 2K Marin than worried about his absence in the Bioshock 2 dev-roster. Franchises that go on without their original designer OR developer/publisher are nothing new, it can go either way...

@ErgoProxy77 said:

"It seems that some people are worried that Bioshock 2 will not be as good as it's predecessor. People say this is due to the lack of Ken Levine's involvement.  I find this proposition insulting, (...) insulting to all the other people that worked on it in my opinion." 

ErgoProxy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ErgoProxy77
    @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @ErgoProxy77 said:
    "  @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @ErgoProxy77 said:

Actually Ivory Tower can be used in the way I meant to use it.  My point is it does not matter who works on a game, it always has the potential to be a good game.  What  do you mean by deal with people that disagree with me?  As far as I'm concerned, I'm the one that is disagreeing with the majority, so they should be dealing with me shouldn't they?  "
    Bullshit on both counts.  You made a blog post which was flamebait, knowing full well it would cause a stir.  I had hoped you weren't a troll, so offered to explain and inform.  You ignored whatever I and anyone else has to say on the matter.  You then followed that up by calling people whiners etc.  QED Flamebait from a troll. "
    Oh look at you Mr. Righteous.  You were just trying to do the right thing by educating me because I was wrong (not).  You miss my point and how dare you call my blog post flamebait.  Let me try once again to make my point CLEAR in a logical manner ok? 

1- Ken Levine worked on Bioshock 
    2- Levine is not working on Bioshock 2 
    3- Bioshock 2 still looks fun to me regardless of Levine 

Therefore Levine's involvement is irrelevant to ME.  Once again, I don't care if you disagree.  But people like you continue to whine and say I am wrong.  There is no wrong or right, it's my opinion so fuck off.
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pause422
    @ErgoProxy77 said:
    " @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @ErgoProxy77 said:
    "  @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @ErgoProxy77 said:

Bullshit on both counts.  You made a blog post which was flamebait, knowing full well it would cause a stir.  I had hoped you weren't a troll, so offered to explain and inform.  You ignored whatever I and anyone else has to say on the matter.  You then followed that up by calling people whiners etc.  QED Flamebait from a troll. "
    Oh look at you Mr. Righteous.  You were just trying to do the right thing by educating me because I was wrong (not).  You miss my point and how dare you call my blog post flamebait.  Let me try once again to make my point CLEAR in a logical manner ok?  1- Ken Levine worked on Bioshock 2- Levine is not working on Bioshock 2 3- Bioshock 2 still looks fun to me regardless of Levine  Therefore Levine's involvement is irrelevant to ME.  Once again, I don't care if you disagree.  But people like you continue to whine and say I am wrong.  There is no wrong or right, it's my opinion so fuck off. "
    You don't make the least bit of sense. You are making this into flamebait yourself, whether you think you are or not. If all you wanted to state was that Bioshock 2 still looks good to YOU, that's fine. Instead however, you are constantly telling other people to "stop whining" if they basically don't agree with you and maybe don't care for the game themselves. You did this to yourself.
    ErgoProxy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ErgoProxy77
    @pause422: I'm sorry, did what to myself?  My opinions haven't changed, and neither have other people's opinions.  So what there are one or assholes out there who want to act like children.
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @ErgoProxy77: 

Why did you choose a line that was so insulting to those who disagree with you?  If you look back on my first post I was not disagreeing with you and I certainly wasn't being insulting.  However, when I did come back to the thread I'd seen how poorly you'd dealt with people and I pointed it out.  

I really think you're a troll btw and that you did this to get attention.  Anyone who's not out for attention would just go and look up Levine's history, avail themselves with some knowledge and then craft a response to the issue at hand, without being as full on aggressive as you were in your first post.  

It's pretty classic troll behaviour to ninja-edit your first post with more defence posturing rather than to respond to people's individual posts until you finally find one that allows the most dramatic feedback (ie, a long post) such as toorima's bullet point list to which your only response is "stop whining".  You don't even argue your point of view directly, but rather you edit your first post and insult someone.  Troll behaviour through and through. 

It's not as if you actually care what people think.
    gungrave45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 11

#35  Edited By gungrave45

very good point. I think we can agree that bioshock 2 will not be as big of a hit in terms of quality because we know what we are paying for, more bioshock. I think the sequel looks very very good and i do not think the franchise needs ken levine to continue.

ErgoProxy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ErgoProxy77
    @SeriouslyNow: Wow, you still do not get my point.  I am not trolling, I actually don't care about Levine.  This is my point:  Bioshock 2 is not going to be a bad game just because of the fact that Levine is not working on it, ok?  How is that trolling?
    kev670

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kev670

Played Bioshock 2... Ok game but wasn't good enough... story felt tacked on rather then a natural evolution of the rapture world and defending the little sisters became a little repetitive. SHOULD NOT have been made in the manner it was. I wanted a Bioshock sequel but this felt like a new studio trying to get its first game out the door and a Publiusher trying to make a buck very short sighted. And sales figures seem to agree with me.

Mmmslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mmmslash

Get out your shovels, we're going gravedigging!

234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By 234r2we232
    @kev670 said:
    " Played Bioshock 2... Ok game but wasn't good enough... story felt tacked on rather then a natural evolution of the rapture world and defending the little sisters became a little repetitive. SHOULD NOT have been made in the manner it was. I wanted a Bioshock sequel but this felt like a new studio trying to get its first game out the door and a Publiusher trying to make a buck very short sighted. And sales figures seem to agree with me. "
    Assholes like opinions... isn't that how the phrase goes? Blah. I could be wrong.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.