Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Feb 09, 2010

Ten years after the events of the first game, Subject Delta is awoken and must unravel the mystery behind the Big Sisters and his own past in the ruined underwater city of Rapture.

Review on BioShock 2

Kenny6676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Kenny6676

I've played many FPS games in my time, one of the most amazing being BioShock 2. I've beaten BioShock 2 in about 3 days on Normal Mode. Anyways onto my review in a nutshell. In BioShock 2 your Subject Delta, the first Big Daddy ever built to protect Little Sisters. Subject Delta is a modified Alpha included with Plasmids and can modify his drill. Your chasing after Big Sister, the watcher of the Little Sisters. You have to hunt the Big Sister with the help of people like Tenebaum and Sinclair. You fight off other Big Daddies and Splicers which try to kill your Little Sister while gathering ADAM. Anyways enough about the story and onto the game's things that ruled and it's flaws. BioShock 2 has a First Person Perspective, you carried a big ass drill you could impale enemies with and grind up but required Drill Oil, you also have the Rivet Gun, Machine Gun, Grenade Gun, and Shotgun, included with special rounds such as the Anti-Personnel Round, Trap Rivet, and Phosphorus Buck. You encountered Big Daddies like Bouncers, Rosies, and Rumblers, including the Elite editions. BioShock 2 has not very many flaws as well, some flaws were the Ice Modified Drill not freezing enemies at certain times, but nonetheless an amazing game. Ratings: I give BioShock 2's Graphics a 9/10, I give the game-play a 9/10, and I give the storyline a 10/10

Kenny6676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Kenny6676

I've played many FPS games in my time, one of the most amazing being BioShock 2. I've beaten BioShock 2 in about 3 days on Normal Mode. Anyways onto my review in a nutshell. In BioShock 2 your Subject Delta, the first Big Daddy ever built to protect Little Sisters. Subject Delta is a modified Alpha included with Plasmids and can modify his drill. Your chasing after Big Sister, the watcher of the Little Sisters. You have to hunt the Big Sister with the help of people like Tenebaum and Sinclair. You fight off other Big Daddies and Splicers which try to kill your Little Sister while gathering ADAM. Anyways enough about the story and onto the game's things that ruled and it's flaws. BioShock 2 has a First Person Perspective, you carried a big ass drill you could impale enemies with and grind up but required Drill Oil, you also have the Rivet Gun, Machine Gun, Grenade Gun, and Shotgun, included with special rounds such as the Anti-Personnel Round, Trap Rivet, and Phosphorus Buck. You encountered Big Daddies like Bouncers, Rosies, and Rumblers, including the Elite editions. BioShock 2 has not very many flaws as well, some flaws were the Ice Modified Drill not freezing enemies at certain times, but nonetheless an amazing game. Ratings: I give BioShock 2's Graphics a 9/10, I give the game-play a 9/10, and I give the storyline a 10/10

philsmith007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By philsmith007

I thought the graphics in Bioshock 2 were a little rough!
    Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Sooperspy

10/10 for the story????? Its a 6/7 at best.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By valrog
    @Kenny6676:  I think you completely missed the point of the story.
    234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By 234r2we232

@philsmith007 said:

" I thought the graphics in Bioshock 2 were a little rough! "

Also, I thought Andrew Ryan looked like some kind of fake model, not real like the last game, and his animations were stiff. Andrew Ryan receives a 5.8/10 

@Redbullet685

said:

" 10/10 for the story????? Its a 6/7 at best. "

You have poor perception skills. Try playing video games again :)
    valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By valrog
    @sofacitysweetheart said:
    "   @philsmith007 said:

Also, I thought Andrew Ryan looked like some kind of fake model, not real like the last game, and his animations were stiff. Andrew Ryan receives a 5.8/10
    Can you please explain where the hell did you see Andrew Ryan in Bioshock 2? The Story takes place ~8 years after the first one, so... Please elaborate.
    234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 234r2we232
    @valrog:  :'(
    valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By valrog
    " @valrog:  :'( "
    What?
    themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By themangalist
    "   @philsmith007 said:

@Redbullet685

said:

" 10/10 for the story????? Its a 6/7 at best. "

You have poor perception skills. Try playing video games again :) "
    you made it sound like a six out of seven ;D
    Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Lukeweizer

This is the most well written and elaborate review I've ever read. I will take this paragraph as the most serious and official thing I've ever read.

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By LackingSaint

I didn't really feel much cohesion to this review, it mostly just read like you were just thinking it all on the spot, but yeah totally agree with your verdict. Amazing game.

234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By 234r2we232
    @valrog said:

" @sofacitysweetheart said:

" @valrog:  :'( "
    What? "

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#13  Edited By Vinny_Says

aaaawww...I like this kid's enthusiasm!

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By valrog
    @sofacitysweetheart:  Ok, now I'm really confused. Was your first post sarcastic?
    234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 234r2we232
    @valrog said:
    " @sofacitysweetheart:  Ok, now I'm really confused. Was your first post sarcastic? "
    Yes! I found the graphics in 'Shock 2 to be way above satisfaction. Also, the story is pretty stunning in my view. I personally prefer my games to emphasize people rather than the locations and cities they live in :), and the gameplay was actually fun this time around (do not get me wrong, I have space in my heart for more than one game). So... Holy crap. It's a pretty amazing game. It is a shame that some people are being guided and hand held by very convincing sounding hacks ;) unfortunately, for their misfortune, this game is not for them.
    kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By kerse
    @valrog said:
    " @sofacitysweetheart:  Ok, now I'm really confused. Was your first post sarcastic? "
    lol, its because when you see andrew ryan he's a robot on that ride, thus the "stiff" animations and stuff

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.