toxikpandakoi's BioShock 2 (Xbox 360) review

Amazing!

First of all I would like to say RIP Bioshock 1. Im not sure if I have any reason to open that case ever again because of the newest installment in the series Bioshock2 has blown me away. The first thing that suprised me about this game is the multiplayer. At first you may think "how would Bioshock have multiplayer" well I think that Bioware hit the nail on the head with this one. I belive that Call of Duty may even have a new competitor.

Now for the campaign. I think that this campaign may be only slighly better but one of the great things about this one is if you didnt understand alot in the first one Bioshock 2 explains those things to you. Although I am dissapointed that once again there is no replay once you have beat the game. You need to start all the way over.