Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

$13.99 right now on Xbox

JaredA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JaredA

Title says it all. Just thought I would let you duders know, as this seems like a pretty kick ass deal for a fairly recent game.

Mods, please delete if this is too spammy:)

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Might want to mention that you're talking about BioShock Infinite.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By ajamafalous

General Discussion is a steal for $13.99.

GOTY All Years, but in typical fascist GB fashion I'm sure it'll get buried during the podcast talks

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You're saying I can get a JaredA for only one easy payment of $13.99?? Boy howdy, this is my lucky day!

Quantris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Quantris

Wasn't it 75% off ($10) on Steam not too long ago? If so there's a good chance that deal will come up again at the end of the holiday sale.

EDIT: turns out I was thinking of the discounts they did on VGX nominees, but google says that they did indeed have it for 75% off at the start of the current sale also.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@quantris: It has certainly been cheaper on PC before, and it will be again. I'm guessing this is just for those interested in playing it on the 360. Not everyone feels that they have a PC good enough for the game or they prefer playing on their big screen and don't have it hooked to a computer.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Sounds like a good deal for console exclusive gamers. Definitely worth a buy if somehow you magically haven't played the game yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.