Anyone remember bioshock infinite?

• 153 results
#1 Edited by JZ (2125 posts) -

I beat that game and don't even remember playing it.

#2 Posted by Milkman (17320 posts) -

No, what's that?

#3 Posted by TruthTellah (9472 posts) -

Yeah, that shit was tight, yo.

#4 Posted by Zacagawea (1613 posts) -

Barely

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Yes I remember/remembered/will remember it. I don't/didnt/will not like it, but admit/admitted/will admit that it is a good game, if that makes/made/will make sense. Floccinaucinihilipilificate/floccinaucinihilipilificated/will floccinaucinihilipilificate.

#6 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

Yeah it was a pretty excellent game.

#7 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5992 posts) -
#8 Posted by Yummylee (22557 posts) -

It was alright.

#9 Posted by Fredchuckdave (6154 posts) -

Remember Me?

#10 Posted by ajamafalous (12159 posts) -

what's that

#11 Posted by Peanut (955 posts) -

I feel like most of us could say that about multiple games every year. I can't even remember Last of Us anymore.

#12 Posted by falserelic (5407 posts) -

Never heard of it in my lifetime, but I remember the intro to nightmere creatures..

#13 Edited by ArbitraryWater (12115 posts) -

Maybe. That was the one with Objectivism, right?

#14 Posted by handlas (2750 posts) -

What are you getting at? Bioshock Infinite and The Last of Us are the 2 best games of this year so far. I can't even think of a 3rd.

#15 Posted by newhaap (439 posts) -

Yeah I remember it, one of the very few games that left a lasting impression on me.

#16 Edited by MonetaryDread (2176 posts) -

Yeah, I remember Bioshock Infinite. This is one of my favourite games of this generation.

#17 Posted by TooWalrus (13256 posts) -

How could I forget? Also:

@handlas said:

What are you getting at? Bioshock Infinite and The Last of Us are the 2 best games of this year so far. I can't even think of a 3rd.

I liked Tomb Raider quite a bit... the discussion around that game though was pretty annoying.

#18 Posted by Aetheldod (3726 posts) -

Yeah I do ... I finished it this afternoon :P

#19 Posted by Animasta (14724 posts) -

you mean that sequel to persona 4?

#20 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@handlas said:

Pandora's Tower? Fire Emblem: Awakening?

#21 Posted by TruthTellah (9472 posts) -

Wait, so, is this a troll thread or not?

#22 Posted by John1912 (1970 posts) -

Bioshock Infinite was over rated. Decent story, step back for the franchise imo. They made it into just another run of the mill shooter.

#23 Edited by JZ (2125 posts) -
#24 Posted by stubbleman (292 posts) -

@video_game_king: I dunno man. Pandora's Tower seems pretty weak. I liked the broad concept of the game, but it just looked and played extremely meh. Not bad or anything, just not really good either. Maybe that's just me though. I suppose that doesn't put it too far below Bioshock Infinite on my list either though, honestly.

#25 Edited by handlas (2750 posts) -

@video_game_king said:

@handlas said:

Well, 2 games that I didn't play so I dunno. Sound like games that aren't my taste perhaps... nothing against em. I've never even heard of Pandora's Tower. And, sadly, I don't have a DS. Probably should of bought a 3DS over my dumb Wii U that I play nothing on.

@toowalrus said:

How could I forget? Also:

@handlas said:

I liked Tomb Raider quite a bit... the discussion around that game though was pretty annoying.

Yea, the gameplay was enjoyable but I just thought the story was too dumb. I guess most people didn't have a prob with it tho.

I'd want to say Ni No Kuni but I haven't played enough of it to really know... been meaning to get back to it.

edit: Wait I know!!! My 3rd would be DMC. But I'm sure many would disagree with me on that. Oh well.

#26 Edited by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@stubbleman:

It looked and played extremely WEH, damn it..........I meant to say that I really like the game. Like, a lot.

#27 Posted by Blackout62 (1410 posts) -

You mean The Last of Us: Americana Edition?

#28 Posted by flasaltine (1703 posts) -

@handlas said:

Lol Pandora's Tower.

#29 Posted by Hunkulese (2875 posts) -

@john1912 said:

Bioshock Infinite was over rated. Decent story, step back for the franchise imo. They made it into just another run of the mill shooter.

Um... what? Nothing about the game was run of the mill.

#30 Posted by Irvandus (2883 posts) -

Yep. I had a great time with it. Gameplay was pretty standard but the universe and story make it a gem for this generation.

#31 Posted by Brenderous (1103 posts) -

I really enjoyed it. It stuck with me too. I think I'll replay it soon.

#32 Posted by BeachThunder (12417 posts) -

Yep. How could I forget all of that back-flipping!

#33 Posted by JasonR86 (9726 posts) -

Do you mean Last of Us?

#34 Posted by Chaser324 (6744 posts) -

@handlas said:

Tomb Raider and Fire Emblem Awakening definitely deserve to be recognized as incredible games.

Moderator Online
#35 Posted by Levio (1786 posts) -

Of course I remember it! Save the cheerleader, save the world.

#36 Edited by BigJeffrey (5178 posts) -

It was The Citizen KANE of our Generation

#37 Posted by Nightriff (5354 posts) -

Yup, best game I've played this year

#38 Posted by Twinsun (495 posts) -

Yeah, pretty to look at, everything else not so great.

#39 Posted by JohnnyAtom (11 posts) -

This is what I remember in order:

Shooting

Racism

Collecting stuff

Space time travel vortex bullshit

#40 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2404 posts) -

Bio-what?

#41 Edited by ILikePopCans (775 posts) -

I was meh on it compare to others

#42 Edited by ColinWright (741 posts) -

It was a very good video game

#43 Posted by Flappy (2352 posts) -

Elizabeth was pretty charming and I got some enjoyment out of comboing plasmids (they were called that in Infinite, right?) for ridiculous chain kills. That water ability was complete ass, though.

#44 Edited by Vonocourt (2164 posts) -

The game that was the talk of the industry for like a month when it came out, positively and negatively? Of course I remember it.

#45 Posted by DeathByWaffle (654 posts) -

It was an excellent game, though I think Last of Us might have made an even greater impression on me.

#46 Edited by CornBREDX (6000 posts) -

Yes.

You must have a bad memory. They have pills for that.

Maybe you're getting early onset Alzheimers.

#47 Posted by spankingaddict (2739 posts) -

Sure . The ending was PRETTY GOOD ..

#48 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4987 posts) -

DAT TWIST

#49 Posted by astupidvdcase (48 posts) -

You don't remeber it cause you never played it cause the entire game was to make the events of the game redundant

#50 Posted by Andorski (5366 posts) -

Still think it was worth the hype. I should get back to it and play 1999 mode.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.