Anyone remember bioshock infinite?

• 151 results
#151 Posted by Missacre (566 posts) -

@missacre: Ah so you knew the ending within the first 5 minutes eh? Impressive, I can't wait to see how your game trumps it.

I never said I knew the ending within the first 5 minutes, but I figured out how it was gonna end hours before. If you couldn't see it, that's your fault, not mine.

#152 Edited by Skytylz (4031 posts) -

Yeah, easily my favorite AAA game this year. Best story, world, graphics, and maybe gameplay. I thought Tomb Raider may have been a bit more fun to play.

So far the indie games that have come this year have impressed me a lot more.

#153 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1850 posts) -

@missacre said:

@dantefaustesq said:

@missacre: Ah so you knew the ending within the first 5 minutes eh? Impressive, I can't wait to see how your game trumps it.

I never said I knew the ending within the first 5 minutes, but I figured out how it was gonna end hours before. If you couldn't see it, that's your fault, not mine.

I figured out that Booker was Comstock well before the game ended but I think it's more important what they do with it rather than that information just being a bit of text that makes it pointless to enjoy the story if you know that going into it.

#154 Posted by DanteFaustEsq (109 posts) -

@artelinarose: I guess that's my overall point. I don't mind seeing the twist coming as long as it's crafted expertly. I will say I didn't see it coming because I didn't really look that hard into it. I was enjoying the ride, and when it comes to games that's really the point to me.

#155 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1952 posts) -

Game was fun and memorable. The Lutece twins are amongst my favourite characters in any game.

#156 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

Never heard of it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.