Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

Avoid the internet until you finish this game....

crimson26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crimson26

Its already started sadly all over youtube and shit people are spoiling the ending and game. I just wanted point this out so people are warned and can avoid it until they finish it. I already almost got spoiled im going in offline mode.

firecracker22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yeah, been expecting this.

Time to go dark. Thanks for the heads up.

Iodine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But how could I see the warning against spoilers if I am avoiding the internet?

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But aren't we on the Internet right now?

crimson26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extomar said:

Bad places of internet i think giantbomb as pretty good community and no one will randomly post ending here.

Youtube dont read any comments on a bioshock video or on other sites.

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Bigandtasty

There was a guy who made an account on Giant Bomb just to spoil Heavy Rain and FF XIII.

To be honest, it's not truly safe anywhere, but I'm just glad I'm not playing WoW right now.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Subjugation

@extomar said:

Bad places of internet i think giantbomb as pretty good community and no one will randomly post ending here.

Unfortunately false. I had the misfortune to see someone make a thread late at night about three days ago that put the plot twist/ending in the title (It was a poll so the title could be long) and inside the thread the poll options were jumbled nonsense. The dude obviously just wanted to spoil the game. I flagged it, PM'd the mods, and then hung my head in disappointment because someone with nothing better to do thought it would be cute to ruin the story. Apparently the game is fantastic too, so it stings even more now.

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'm avoiding it by not caring.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

It's been driving me crazy the last couple of days, because I think it was spoiled for me. I don't know if the particular asshole was telling the truth though. Even if it wasn't true, the lens in which I view the game while playing it will be changed from what it otherwise would've been. Oh well, sigghhh..... Still excited!!!!!

AgnosticJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It happens here as well. I remember some dude posting the ending to Arkham City just to be a dick. So even some of the Giant Bomb community aren't above ruining games for enjoyment.

crimson26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson26 said:

@extomar said:

Unfortunately false. I had the misfortune to see someone make a thread late at night about three days ago that put the plot twist/ending in the title (It was a poll so the title could be long) and inside the thread the poll options were jumbled nonsense. The dude obviously just wanted to spoil the game. I flagged it, PM'd the mods, and then hung my head in disappointment because someone with nothing better to do thought it would be cute to ruin the story. Apparently the game is fantastic too, so it stings even more now.

maybe im just new here and have not seen bad side :(

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ripelivejam

DAPE KILLS SUMBLEDORE!!

also it would've been an amazing troll if the OP was a huge spoiler, even though i would've cursed him/her to my grave.

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spoilers have no power over me. set yourself free. play it for the experience, man- not the spoilers.

now somebody pass that bong.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@crimson26: To be fair, it was a brand new account, not an established member of the community.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Both Booker and Liz are replicants. BOOM. Mind blown. This is actually a prequel to Blade Runner.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EXTomar

I'm unsure how people stumble accidentally into a spoiler. Maybe on a podcast where someone blurts something out but just glancing at the topic list on GB it is pretty easy to spot which threads to stay away from for which game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.