Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

Did Bioshock remind you of Timesplitters? Slight spoliers?

corruptsaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By corruptsaves

Talking about infinite obviously. It was on the airship level in particular, the part when you had to drop the bombs down.Seemed like it would be a fun multiplayer or random challenge based level. Also the part when you go down in a lift looking out the window to the back streets with washing hanging out and you can warp in some apples (I forget the name). But that kind of chunky style almost, contained areas seem like it would be a perfect example of a level that could be in that Timesplitters game in my head.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

I can't say I see the connection, but I will say I wish a new Timesplitters would come out.

Some of the art design is vaguely reminiscent when I think about it.

Daneian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

I came in here with the explicit goal of making a 'And I just finally opened my factory sealed copy of Timesplitters so I could finally crack into its story!!' joke but I made the mistake of assuming there would actually be a Timesplitter's spoiler in here somewhere.

I demand credit for it regardless.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.