Does the Booker from Infinite carry into Burial at Sea?

#1 Posted by TopCat88 (177 posts) -

Since completing Bioshock Infinite on PC, I have lost my save data from completing the game. I want to play Burial at Sea but am wondering if the weapons, powers etc from the end of the main game carry into the DLC. Basically, should I play through Infinite again before starting the DLC?

#2 Edited by ThunderSlash (1954 posts) -

Nope, the DLC doesn't read any of your main game saves.

#3 Posted by Humanity (10090 posts) -

Nope, the DLC doesn't read any of your main game saves.

Yeah it's a blank slate start.

#4 Posted by TopCat88 (177 posts) -
#5 Posted by jimmyfenix (3753 posts) -

Yeah it is a blank state for the dlc. They really should have called Booker, Booker T

#6 Posted by crithon (3443 posts) -

nope, just played it. He's 100% not there nore does any equipment or how you loaded him out. There's actually you can carry all the weapons there's a weapons wheel and there's new clothing equipment.

#7 Edited by theedangle (46 posts) -

Yeah it is a blank state for the dlc. They really should have called Booker, Booker T

I can dig it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.