Finkton Docks Song Help

#1 Posted by TrulyAlive (899 posts) -

Okay, Bombers. Here's the deal. I recognize a song from BioShock Infinite and I bet one of you people are smart and/or knowledgeable enough to help me out.

Finkton Docks, you remember that? After you first meet a certain revolutionary? There's a scratchy record playing a piano piece and I know I've heard it before. In fact, I think I've heard it in a Muse song before, but I get the feeling that they lifted it from some classic composer as their names aren't anywhere in the credits. Cannot remember for the life of me which Muse song it was though, and I'd prefer not to trawl through 5 albums of music to find a link to another composer with god knows how much work of his own.
Here's a video with the song. The music I'm talking about starts at about 2:20. Any information on what the hell this song is would be amazing:

Cheers for any help, duders.

#2 Edited by Blitzrules240 (9 posts) -

I love the music at Finkton Docks.

#3 Posted by uniform (1832 posts) -

#4 Posted by thetenthdoctor (291 posts) -

Thank you. It was driving me crazy as well.

#5 Posted by MikkaQ (10261 posts) -

Hah it sounds like Chopin as interpreted by Sun Araw or something. The weird vibe of the in-game version kinda reminds me of Hotline Miami's menu music.

#6 Edited by Babylonian (837 posts) -

Did an MP3 of this ever pop up? I'd love one.

#7 Edited by Sgtpierceface (608 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.