Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

GiantBomb content on Burial at sea episode 2?

arunkarthik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi Guys!

I tried asking this on /r/giantbomb/ but didn't get anything. Does anyone know if or when the gang discussed the second DLC? I want to believe it is some time last year but can't find anything.. There's also no spoilercasts or anything for the DLC, understandably so because it is DLC and not the main story.. but the way episode 2 ended was so touching I just wanted to hear some GiantBomb perspective on it other than random youtube videos...

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi

I don't think anyone on staff played it. Which is a shame because it was stellar and that ending was real rough in a fantastic way.

reverendk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure Alex and patrick talked about it in one of their podcasts. Couldn't say which one though.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Humanity

@arunkarthik: If anyone at GB played it they certainly didn't talk about it. I found it really refreshing and fun, but the popular opinion certainly swerved hard after Infinites release so not many people discussed it.

arunkarthik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, It did a great job of tying up all the links in the bioshock universe.. would've loved to hear some stuff about it..

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Man, Burial at Sea Episode 2 was so fucking good.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Patrick might have, and mentioned it on one of the Bombin' videos? Or maybe he talked about wanting to play it? I dunno.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.