Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

how do you get golden guns?

XxRANGAxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By XxRANGAxX

I've noticed in the quick look and various other videos that some people have golden guns. Are they like a hidden item that you have to find in the game or was it a pre-order bonus thing, I even saw somewhere that is part of the season pass, but I could find a straight answer.

Avatar image for chadmasterflash
    ChadMasterFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By ChadMasterFlash

Buy the season pass. It's an "early bird special" so they might only be available for a limited time.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#3  Edited By StarvingGamer

Season Pass gets you golden Pistol and Machine Gun

EDIT: For clarity, GameStop preorder gets you a skin for the Shotgun and Best Buy gets you a skin for the Sniper Rifle, but neither of those are golden.

Dan_CiTi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Dan_CiTi

I miss in BioShock 1 when the guns had cool attachments for each upgrade. :(

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dan_citi said:

I miss in BioShock 1 when the guns had cool attachments for each upgrade. :(

Hell yeah! The clockwork, steampunk-ass shotgun was my fav.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.