Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

How Much Has Been Spoiled (Spoilers, uh, obviously)

havelava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I accidentally stumbled on some spoilers on the internet and I'm aware that apparently

Elizabeth is Booker's daughter. And also something about there maybe being multiple Elizabeth's? I don't know, generally unsure on the second part. Anyways, how much of the game has been spoiled for me knowing this?

iGooner7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sorry to tell you this but this is the second big thing in the game. The first big thing you will know at the end.

trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Not much. If that's all you know besides what's been shown off in marketing there is still a whole mess of stuff to find out for yourself.
    To put it in perspective, that is one spoiler of a great number that make up the last...I don't know, two hours or so of the game. It's like BAM-BAM-BAM-BAM-BAM-BAM.
    And then at the end your brain will feel raped.

havelava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By havelava

Alright! Thanks a lot for the answers, I really appreciate it

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 12

That's really no big deal. I figured that out 3 hours into the game myself just from piecing things together (though I actually drew the conclusion for the wrong reasons it turns out). Hell, even if you know (or extrapolate/guess, which is possible) the other 'twist' there's still LOTS of surprise left in the game.

intro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By intro

You're fine, I found that out too early on in the game on accident. I just finished it and yeah, there's more to know. Much more lol.

deskp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By deskp

There isnt really anything to "spoil" this game, cause theres never really any cool suprising revelations or story beats, theres 1 thing i was pleasently suprised by, despite expecting it.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

This is a pretty tough game to genuinely spoil. Yes, discovering that thing on your own may have added a little enjoyment, but knowing those things ahead of time really isn't going to diminish the fantastic journey to get to that point.

In other words, you still have no clue about the things this game is about or the places its going to take you along the way to finding out.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

I was spoiled that

Comstock and Booker are one

that really bummed me out and continues to bum me out =( although, I would say it turned out fairly obvious, but maybe I wouldn't think that if I wasn't spoiled...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.