Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

Irrational Games declares the winner of "name in the game"

WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By WalkerTR77

Congratulations are in order for Mr (Ms?) Payton Lane Easter, as his/her outrageous designation has earned him/her the honor of becoming a denizen of Columbia in the upcoming Bioshock Infinite. Payton Lane Easter will lend that outlandish moniker as the namesake for Payton Lane Easter & Sons automated stallions, most likely the finest purveyor of mechanised mares in Columbia. 

Commiserations are also due for the hundred thousand or so contest losers, myself among them. Anyone else enter? I personally can rest easy knowing that Alistair Cunningham is nowhere near as old-timey as Payton Lane Easter. The best name laid it's claim. But surely with so many entries for the contest, Irrational could have done the decent thing and selected a handful more to be used in game as enemies or put up as graffiti or something? Thoughts?

No Caption Provided
    melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By melcene

Gotta agree, that sounds like a good name to have won.  If my name had won, I really wouldn't want my first and last name used because they just don't go together well at all.

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

I agree, that really fits well.

WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By WalkerTR77
    @melcene: Neither my first nor last names go with one another, or anything else. Seriously, try saying "Hello, I'm Alistair Cunningham" - it takes about 5 fucking minutes.
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

#5  Edited By BeachThunder

That poster looks great, also congrats to that particular individual with the weird name.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By natetodamax

That's way cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.