Irrational Would Love it if You'd Party With BioShock Infinite's New '1999 Mode'

• 109 results
#101 Posted by Encephalon (1335 posts) -

Doesn't sound like my kinda party, but I'll try just about anything once. >_>

#102 Posted by Zaapp1 (661 posts) -

A chance to play more Bioshock? Sounds good to me.

#103 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -

Y'know... I'm actually glad we're passed the point that every Bioshock headline has "Would You Kindly" in it.

#104 Posted by VoshiNova (1755 posts) -

@Phobos said:

@VoshiNova:

I'm all 1998.

You're all 1999 and late.

BOOM BOOM POW, these duders jockin' my syle, they try and copy my swagger - I gotta go fap fap now

#105 Posted by NickTheZombie (53 posts) -

@Rox360: It's a fairly self-explanatory image, so familiarity with the meme makes zero difference.

Your argument regarding the space taken up is totally fair, though. The reason I posted the full size version was that GB's image posting is busted in Chrome and that was the only way I could post it.

#106 Posted by Forderz (245 posts) -

This has made this game a must buy for me. I LOVE being able to screw myself over!

#107 Posted by ffdthree (198 posts) -

I have a masochistic obsession when it comes to video games. I yearn for intense situations in games. This will do it for me! Thanks, Sir Levine!

#108 Posted by Mascot (5 posts) -

I think this needs to become a more common way of naming game modes. If you were going to make a joke about Irrational putting in a mode like this, this sounds like name you'd almost HAVE to use.

#109 Posted by laugurinn (64 posts) -

this sounds awesome. now I will have to get this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.