Is this game worth playing at all...?

• 104 results
#101 Edited by Viking_Funeral (1816 posts) -

@pweidman said:

Yes of course. Keep playing it. I like it more though than the Bioshock 1 or 2. The gameplay stays fun in this one and the story is just nuts and much harder to see through for me than the other 2.

+1

Ah, so you're the thread necromancer.

And with a simple "+1" as well. Tsk tsk.

#102 Posted by DonutFever (3553 posts) -

@viking_funeral said:

@donutfever said:

@pweidman said:

Yes of course. Keep playing it. I like it more though than the Bioshock 1 or 2. The gameplay stays fun in this one and the story is just nuts and much harder to see through for me than the other 2.

+1

Oh, yikes. Had no idea. I denounce and reject myself.

#103 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4690 posts) -

@viking_funeral said:

@donutfever said:

@pweidman said:

+1

Oh, yikes. Had no idea. I denounce and reject myself.

It's ok. That gif makes it all worth it.

#104 Posted by -Cipher- (108 posts) -

I honestly found Bioshock infinite to be better than the first part. The first one was so empty and devoid of interactions. Many people disagree however, and that's fine.

#105 Posted by dudeglove (8002 posts) -

I got one good jump scare out of it.

#106 Posted by -Cipher- (108 posts) -

Does a good jump for a horror game, has a nice twist, but that's about it.

#107 Posted by JakeMoore1106 (51 posts) -

I think Bioshock Infinite is a quality game. I've started playing it again but on my Mac. I think its a great game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.