Ken Levine Explains How "Tears" Will Work In Bioshock Infinite

• 108 results
#101 Edited by Yummylee (21616 posts) -

It all looks very intriguing by a story stand-point. But when it's implemented into the combat segments like that it looks embarrassingly gamey. Maybe it'll fit in better once the actual story explains why they're there in the first place; as it is now, though, it looks kinda contrived.

#102 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2382 posts) -

That ending blew me away.

#103 Posted by fl4tlined (67 posts) -

i wont lie i thought this video sucked terribly then the ending struck and i was like holy shit that sent the hugest chill through my spine in a long time

#104 Posted by fl4tlined (67 posts) -

HOLY FUCK WATCH THE END AND SEE WHAT MOVIE IS PLAYING AT THE THEATER YOUR MIND WILL BE BLOWN

#105 Posted by Eyz (451 posts) -
@chickenpotpi said:

Accidentally put in wrong year, got "You're too young to watch this video. Go to church instead." I love GB.

That said, I am so so so psyched for Bioshock Infinite. SO PSYCHED.

Awesome XD
Just saw that as well!
#106 Posted by MeatSim (10851 posts) -

That horse has got to be really freaked out.

#107 Posted by Solemn (278 posts) -

Ken Levine is awesome. I hope this game is awesome too.

#108 Posted by CapsizingHeart (15 posts) -

Am I the only person not impressed with this?

In the video it clearly shows the player getting furiously shot at, and the player has to deal with that while trying to decide which of the Tears he wants to be activated. I imagine this is a bastard on the higher difficulty settings and really doesn't give you much of a chance to choose.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.