Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

My Handyman T-Shirt design is getting printed!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gjholgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gjholgate

Hi everyone!

I'm an artist and illustrator and I'm just trying to let as many Bioshock fans as possible know that my first tee-shirt design, a Bioshock one, is about to be going on sale! I'm really sorry if this counts as spam but I really want to get the word out.

My design went up on Tee-busters just a week ago and thanks to the AMAZING response of Bioshock fans everywhere, It's already been accepted for print, getting to the top of the poll in just a few days! So thank you everyone who voted! You can see my design here: [link removed]

The shirt will be going up for sale at 12 GMT on the 7th of September for exactly 48 hours! The shirt will cost just €8.99, which works out at about £7.70 and the shipping is cheap!

And as a big THANK YOU, I have a discount code for you guys! Using the code 'B1OSHOCK' will get you a further 10% off of your order! (This code only applies to my shirt design when it goes on sale and no others!)

Thanks so much for your help guys, it means so much! I'll put up a post the moment it goes on sale to parrot these details for those who missed this. Please do ask any questions you may have! Again, I'm really sorry if this is spamming but I really need to get my work out there! :)

Thanks!

~Greg

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

Neat! Yea, that's pretty good.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That's actually pretty awesome, so much so I don't feel giving you shit for making a single post to promote your shirt.

My only request? Keep posting.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would this get into copyright territory, though?

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By laserguy

Thats a pretty nice shirt, ill get one if you remind me on the seventh. I wont remember on my own. I told my boss to remind me of something once, he said "It's not my responsibility to remind you. If you forget again, your fired."

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would this get into copyright territory, though?

Only if it sells enough, otherwise they probably wont' bother.

Shirt looks ok, but FYI your thread will more than likely be locked since your first post is spamming your product

gjholgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mariachimacabre: No more so than any other fan-designed shirt out there, and there are an awful lot! I have about 4 Bioshock shirts from various reputable daily-tee sites. It's original art inspired by the game, it doesn't actually use anything copyrighted. :)

gjholgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gjholgate

@laserguy: I'm glad you like it, thank you! I'll post here again when the time comes, either in this thread or a new one depending on if the mods are okay with me flaunting my wares here! I can try and remember to send you a message when it goes up if you'd like? =]

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

This is one promotional thread I'm all right with. Looks awesome!

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@mariachimacabre: No more so than any other fan-designed shirt out there, and there are an awful lot! I have about 4 Bioshock shirts from various reputable daily-tee sites. It's original art inspired by the game, it doesn't actually use anything copyrighted. :)

Okay cool! I was strongly considering getting one but was worried about that. Thanks.

gjholgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gjholgate

@ch3burashka: Thank you! I'm glad you like the design, it's the first of several bioshock designs I'm working on. And thanks also for your not minding me stepping on the toes of the rules, I know its a bit of a cheeky thing to do for my first post but there aren't many other ways I can get the word out. I designed the shirt for the awesome Bioshock community, it's a shame that I can't tell them about it without also by conjunction making a sales pitch!

gjholgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By chaser324  Moderator  Online

Our forum rules do prohibit advertising posts of this nature. Sorry.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.