Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

Question about Elizabeth I haven't seen redressed (spoilers)

farmerjesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By farmerjesus

When Booker and Liz travel to the universe where Booker has become a martyr (the one where the majority of the second half of the game takes place), where is the Elizabeth of this reality? This may well have been explained in a voxophone or throwaway line of dialogue that I missed.

MikeJFlick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MikeJFlick

In that "world" booker never made it to Liz, he ends up joining the Vox as a result, the agreement he made with the Vox was that once they take over Colombia together or once they find her, Booker would get her.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Probably died when the other booker died. That's my guess at least

farmerjesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

But if this reality's Booker never made it to Elizabeth, how is monument tower still severely damaged as you approach it in 'The Hand of The Prophet'? Also, presumably this version of Elizabeth is no longer inside (otherwise she'd get crushed by Songbird during its demolition), so where is she at that point?

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

I think in one of his voxophones Booker mentions that Comstock must have taken her to his fortress.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Elizabeth gets redressed in the zeppelin after she stabs the Vox leader with the scissors. Nobody wants to wear dirty clothes.

Gravier251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Gravier251

From what I recall from the Voxophone recordings the Booker of that reality got there but could not find her. He was discovered and Comstock moved Elizabeth back to his manor so when Booker got to the statue she was already gone. So out of necessity Booker decided to assist the Vox Populi in order to use them to assault Comstock directly in force so he can get to Elizabeth. However the plan fell apart for him when he got himself killed (in the hall of heroes memorial thing if I recall correctly).

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By golguin

But if this reality's Booker never made it to Elizabeth, how is monument tower still severely damaged as you approach it in 'The Hand of The Prophet'? Also, presumably this version of Elizabeth is no longer inside (otherwise she'd get crushed by Songbird during its demolition), so where is she at that point?

You make two jumps toward the end of the game that brings you out of the universe where Booker is a martyr. The change to the snow is the first and the second brings you to Elizabeth during the procedure. I believe that older Elizabeth brought you to a universe where everything is nicely set up since she had already messed up countless times before. She did say Songbird always stopped Booker so this was her final attempt to try something different.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.