So Kevin Levine is doing a Reddit AMA

#1 Posted by dr_mantas (1886 posts) -
#2 Posted by uniform (1835 posts) -

Cool. I've noticed his Tweets about this the past couple days. Totally forgot about it.

#3 Posted by gla55jAw (2689 posts) -

*Ken

#4 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

"I will tell you a true story: Todd Howard once tweaked my nipple, and I liked it."

Once again I'm reminded of why Ken Levine is one of my favorites.

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

"I will tell you a true story: Todd Howard once tweaked my nipple, and I liked it."

Once again I'm reminded of why Ken Levine is one of my favorites.

Hehe, I added that to his wiki page as soon as I read it. Ken Levine is a cool guy xD

#6 Edited by BBQBram (2236 posts) -

Is he done? Because last I saw he didn't conclude the session, just didn't see any more answers.

#7 Posted by Andorski (5310 posts) -

Not much new information, but a cool AMA nonetheless. For a developer who likes to incorporate relatively complex ideas into a video game, he seems like a simple guy.

#8 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -

So they only starting to work on the score now? It's it rather late. $10 says the game will be delayed to holiday 2013.

#9 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

It's Ken Levine. And he's one suave mother. Looking forward to the game.

#10 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -
@mordukai

So they only starting to work on the score now? It's it rather late. $10 says the game will be delayed to holiday 2013.

What? No, they just announced who did the score. Why would that mean they just started work on it 3 months before release..?
#11 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

@mordukai

What? No, they just announced who did the score. Why would that mean they just started work on it 3 months before release..?

His post sure made it sound like they just started to work on it.

#12 Posted by ValiantGrizzly (498 posts) -
@mordukai

@MariachiMacabre said:

@mordukai

His post sure made it sound like they just started to work on it.

Ken comments on how different the score is from the previous games, so I imagine there is at least some mastered music to listen to. Or Ken can read sheet music.
#13 Posted by Encephalon (1262 posts) -

Ken Levine is pretty cool.

#14 Edited by BBQBram (2236 posts) -

Reminds me of There Will Be Blood's score by Johnny Greenwood. And that's definitely a good thing.
#15 Posted by NTM (7381 posts) -

@BBQBram said:

Reminds me of There Will Be Blood's score by Johnny Greenwood. And that's definitely a good thing.

Well, yes, but more so Nick Cave's and Warren Ellis' The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford soundtrack. It to me sounds very good, and I'm surprised at how unique it is to games; at least I feel it is.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.