Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

Something terrible is going to happen to Elizabeth...

• 63 results
    CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By CptBedlam

@Getz: The player probably ends up fighting her.

edit:

@MonkeyKing1969 said:

Oh, come now folks she is the classic 'honey pot' character meant to trick you. They set up Songbird who this big, powerful and menacing looking thing, and Elizabeth as an innocent, beautiful yet powerful thing. Yet, who do you think the BIG BAD of the game is really going to be? At the end of the game you (the player) will be given the choice as to if you kill Elizabeth or let her live. To let her live will mean knowing you are releasing some great powerful evil into the world. Elizabeth is cute, doe-eyed, and innocent looking because they want you to be invested in helping her throughout the game until the "twist" when it is revealed Songbird is protecting the world from the great evil -- Elizabeth.

Just read this and it's exactly what I'm thinking.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By SeriouslyNow

@Getz said:

@MonkeyKing1969 said:

Oh, come now folks she is the classic 'honey pot' character meant to trick you. They set up Songbird who this big, powerful and menacing looking thing, and Elizabeth as an innocent, beautiful yet powerful thing. Yet, who do you think the BIG BAD of the game is really going to be? At the end of the game you (the player) will be given the choice as to if you kill Elizabeth or let her live. To let her live will mean knowing you are releasing some great powerful evil into the world. Elizabeth is cute, doe-eyed, and innocent looking because they want you to be invested in helping her throughout the game until the "twist" when it is revealed Songbird is protecting the world from the great evil -- Elizabeth.

This is probably my favorite theory so far.

Mine too. Levine seems to be fascinated with these twists in his games. He's like the M. Night Shawarmalamaman of gaming, except he's not shite.

Avatar image for buzz_killington
    buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By buzz_killington

She's pretty much like the dog in Fable 2, right?

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By napalm
    @MonkeyKing1969 said:

This sounds amazing, and I hate that I read it. 

Also, prepare yourself, for you must now die, because I'm pretty sure you really did just spoil the game.
    jillsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By jillsandwich

I don't at all think that Booker is supposed to be an upright dude. He was a fucking Pinkerton, who got kicked out. You'd have to do some incredibly bad shit to get kicked out of the Pinkertons. I totally agree that Elizabeth will die, and you'll most likely be the one to kill her.

(bumping this thread since the entire Bioshock board is a little dead now)

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By JasonR86

Oh man I hope they kill her in the ending and everyone online freaks out and screams week after week for Irrational to change the ending because, "Bethesda and Bioware did it!!!"

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57  Edited By BabyChooChoo

@JasonR86 said:

Oh man I hope they kill her in the ending and everyone online freaks out and screams week after week for Irrational to change the ending because, "Bethesda and Bioware did it!!!"

haaahaaa get it because Bethe- yeah....well....ya know. Seriously though, Ken Levine's too gangsta to give a fuck. If people give him shit about the ending, expect him and David Jaffe (because he fucking can) to go around door to door bitchslapping all the whiners.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By Milkman

Learn how to use a theoretical spoiler tag, goddammit!

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#59  Edited By donutfever

Maybe she'll turn into a giant mutant man that you kill and the game ends.

I'm not gonna play it anymore. I prefer illusion to despair.

Animespara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By Animespara

Its the last guardian all over again... just leave it alone guys.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#61  Edited By jakob187

I predict she's going to get stuck in the '80s watching Revenge of the Jedi...forever...

Condemning someone to watch Ewoks forever might as well be as bad as killing them yourself, right?

Poppduder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Poppduder

wait, you mean to tell me that somethings going to happen to a sweet, wide-eyed, large- busomed character that you're meant to be attached to? In MY VIDEO GAMES??

BlatantNinja23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BlatantNinja23

I thought the same thing after seeing her... kinda already bumming me out

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.