The EGM Cover....

#1 Posted by Solemn (278 posts) -

So this is what Booker looks like, huh? 
#2 Posted by N7 (3570 posts) -

Looks like Nolan North and Nathan Fillion had a baby. A badass baby.

#3 Posted by Claude (16251 posts) -

Oh shit, I forgot, EGM has a new magazine. Girl looks like the demo.

#4 Posted by Redbullet685 (5980 posts) -

EGM is still around? Awesome. Used to love EGM.

#5 Posted by EpicSteve (6442 posts) -

The color scheme is interesting considering it flys in the face of what we've seen thus far.

#6 Posted by BoG (5178 posts) -

This is completely off topic, but when was EGM brought back from the dead? EGM is a relicf of my childhood! EGM is to thank for my addiction to video games and internet forums!
#7 Posted by Irvandus (2643 posts) -
@N7 said:

Looks like Nolan North and Nathan Fillion had a baby. A badass baby.

#8 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

@BoG said:

This is completely off topic, but when was EGM brought back from the dead? EGM is a relicf of my childhood! EGM is to thank for my addiction to video games and internet forums!

Since April 2010. Patrick used to write for them. It's a bit different from the old mag but has some of the old people.

#9 Posted by RTSlord (1195 posts) -

it looks like a cross between nathan drake and hugh laurie, with a little nathan fillion thrown in too

#10 Edited by Loose (419 posts) -
@BoG said:

It's a known fact that EGM is the best video game magazine ever. I knew that they had returned digitally, but according to their website they've got print issues now.

Check it http://www.egmnow.com/
#11 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19158 posts) -
@BoG said:
EGM shall crash again.
#12 Posted by Zombaholic (54 posts) -

"Explore Ken Lavine's strange new world" 

Then that one song from Aladdin started to play in my head...
#13 Posted by BoG (5178 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
@BoG said:
EGM shall crash again.

I will subscribe to save my childhood love!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.