Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

What happens when... *spoilers*

Tom1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tom1911

Liz opens the tear when you find the tools? In that reality Booker died fighting for the Vox, but what about Liz? Is it said what happened to her? Do we assume she's dead too?

Pudge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

If I remember correctly, there is an audio log made by Booker that states that in that reality he could never get to the tower, so he joined the Vox in the fight against the Founders after Daisy promised he could have the girl when they won. So I assume in that reality Liz never left the tower.

CreepingDeath0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wasn't that the reality where you find the audio log that mentions the tower was never actually finished construction?

I loved that game, but it'll forever irk me that you spend half your time in a reality that isn't your own. So the Vox uprising and Fitzroys death mean nothing really. I assume by the time you kill Comstock you are back in your own reality... but honestly, who can follow? xD

MikeJFlick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By MikeJFlick

@creepingdeath0: ... Well you aren't in your own reality at all, infact I don't think you ever go back to your proper reality you only see glimpses of it in Brookers time-thrashed brain heh, but as soon as Eliz starts opening tears you never go back to the first one you experience, you just keep hoping into other ones.

Basically: You start the game B. You enter C. after finding that chen is dead you then enter D. to get the tools are back with Chen but hes dead anyway and say F'it fight the Vox for a long time, Liz gets taken by Vox reality Bird/comstock you are warped into F. crossing the bridge into 1980's Colombia above Newyork only to be sent(Likely) into E.(It's possible Old Liz sent you back in time to D again before like booker thinks, but I have my doubts) to finish with the ending.

Basically......

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.