game WILL NOT save -- help?

#1 Posted by pollyhoek (1 posts) -

I started a new game on a borrowed 360 yesterday and it won't save at all. No autosaves, no hard saves, nothing. Evidently the 360 was saving Assassin's Creed just fine before I borrowed it for Bioshock. I've never actually owned a 360 so any input would be helpful. The hard drive says there's over 100 gigs of space left, so nobody seems to know what's going on.  Help?

#2 Posted by Garden_Ninja (97 posts) -
@pollyhoek: It's been a while since I played, but I don't remember any issues with saving.  It only autosaves occasionally, I think when you enter a new area of Rapture.  I just saved from the start menu.  Maybe it's a patch issue.  Are you connected to Xbox Live? If not, connect (you can make a Silver account for free), then start up the game, and  It should download the latest patches.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.