How Do I Unlock The Other Game?

#1 Edited by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

I am assuming it''s a points thing, but how many points do I need to unlock it?  Knowing might help.

I really like Pyoro, it may be really simple, but it's quite addictive in small bursts. I'm glad I bought it.

#2 Posted by iAmJohn (6120 posts) -

I'd be way more stoked (which is to say, still relatively incredulous) about this game had it not been for the fact that the first WarioWare is pretty much on my person at all times. :|

#3 Posted by Ossi (1229 posts) -
Linkyshinks said:
"I am assuming it''s a points thing, but how many points do I need to unlock it?  Knowing might help. Also, what's your highest score in the game?, both of them.I like Pyoro, it may be really simple, but it's quite addictive in small bursts. I'm glad I bought it."
You need to reach the preset hi-score depicted on the game select screen of 10000 points.  My current hi-score is  11790 on B&B1 and I haven't set the record for 10000 on B&B2. It's a great game.
#4 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

I have a lot of gameplay ahead to get close to that... 

Have you got any tips to share?, just a few tips that might help. 
#5 Edited by Ossi (1229 posts) -
Linkyshinks said:
"I have a lot of gameplay ahead to get close to that... 

Have you got any tips to share?, just a few tips that might help. 
"
Actually, I luckily obtained that score in under 1 minute ( or what felt like one minute ).

Always go for the highest bean in the air, that gives you the most points. When you hit enough of those ( not sure how many it went by fast ) the screen will change and it'll speed up. The higher score you get the harder it gets. Now at this point it'll drop massive amounts of green beans, and flashing multicolored beans. If you eat one of these multicolored beans it kills all beans on screen for 50 points a piece and replace all ( or majority? ) of the broken floor tiles. About 10 - 20 sec into this you should have already passed the 10,000 mark since it takes that many points to reach this stage of difficulty. As for B&B2 I haven't gotten that far yet.

I am making a video tomorrow of me playing this, and hopefully I can show it off there if you haven't gotten to that point by then. Heading off to bed now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.