jaycrockett's Bit.Trip: Beat (Wii Shop) review

A minimalist review for bit.trip beat

This game:

Is hard.

Blows my mind.

Has fantastic music.

Reminds me of Rez HD.

Wins the Emmy for most eyestrain.

Has motion control that doesn't suck.

Has distracting backgrounds, presumably on purpose.

Should be called bit.trip pong.  Maybe pong is copyrighted?

Justifies the creation of a paddle attachment for the Wiimote.

Does at least 12 things with a pong blip I had never seen before.

Is exactly the kind of thing that should be on downloadable services.

Has co-op, which apparently you can just turn on by yourself for easy mode.

Is only 600 bits.  I had extra after buying mom that blackjack game, so it's essentially free, right?