5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

A trip well worth taking 0

Earlier this year, I was introduced to the rather unusual concept of Pong as a rhythm game in the form of Bit.Trip Beat, a downloadable title released via Nintendo's WiiWare service. With its pixelated retro-style visuals, and fun, challenging gameplay, I was hooked instantly. And just when the addiction began to wane, Bit.Trip Core came around and pulled me right back in. And thanks to many small improvements, like a new control style, Bit.Trip Core becomes  a much better game than its predeces...

An 8-Bit Hit 0

I am really enjoying what Aksys is doing with the Bit.Trip series. First there was Beat, a throwback version of pong, and now there is Core, A completely different game, but with the same style as Beat.GameplayCore's gameplay is completely different than Beat. Instead of focusing on motion control Core sticks to buttons only. This makes the game a lot more rhythm based than Beat because you have to push buttons in time with the music. Basically balls come from 4 different areas of the screen and...