Explore the Void (game play video)

#1 Edited by Rallier (1739 posts) -

After teasing everyone for a while now making me think this game was going to be called Bit Trip Space Gaijin Games finally released a gameplay trailer of the new Bit Trip game, Bit Trip Void.

And you know what? It looks crazy:

For more detailed info please visit the game's official web page:  http://www.explorethevoid.com/
The website also has a rather awesome wall paper of Commander Video gradually transforming into some white entity: 
#2 Edited by SJSchmidt93 (4884 posts) -

Core isn't even out yet... and Space has been annoucned? Weird. 

EDIT: Wait.... I just looked at the Wiki. Core is out? How the fuck did I miss that? Wow. I'm gonna have to go buy it.

#3 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -
@SJSchmidt93 said:
" Core isn't even out yet... and Space has been annoucned? Weird. "
Core has been out for a while actually in all the territories. 

Oh the game is actually called Bit Trip Void not Space, that is an error on my part when i created this page a while back that happened due to  a teaser in Nintendo Power. I've already made a request to rename this page.
#4 Posted by MattyFTM (14342 posts) -

It looks completely in-fucking-sane.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.