Grasshopper Manufacture Forgot to Announce its Newest Game, Black Knight Sword

• 60 results
#51 Posted by aidros (246 posts) -

really like the visual/art style. And according to the comments, I should also play Shadows of the Damned!

#52 Posted by Godzilla_Sushi (1085 posts) -

These damn game titles.....I think it's a bad name for your game. Reminds me of the awful Sonic Wii game.

#53 Posted by Undeadpool (4998 posts) -

@PKHilson said:

Reminds me a little bit of the side-scrolling shooter levels from Shadow of the Damned. Neat stuff.

Thinkin' the same thing.

#54 Posted by Vitor (2832 posts) -

@Olivaw said:

How could you post this story without copy and pasting from a press release, Alex? How?! HOW DID YOU CRACK THE GAME JOURNALISM CODE

Didn't you hear? The game hadn't been announced. THERE WAS NO PRESS RELEASE.

#55 Edited by BoOzak (999 posts) -

Seems worth a download, although I hope GHM dont go down Double Fine's route of churning out XBLA/PSN games. I personally go for quality over quantity & DF's games all seemed to just blend together for me. If that means I have to wait a few years for another NMH'ish(or something completely different yet equally as crazy) game then so be it.

EDIT: Just saw the Lolipop Chainsaw trailer, panic averted.. ;)

#56 Posted by YukoAsho (2141 posts) -
@BoOzak said:

Seems worth a download, although I hope GHM dont go down Double Fine's route of churning out XBLA/PSN games. I personally go for quality over quantity & DF's games all seemed to just blend together for me. If that means I have to wait a few years for another NMH'ish(or something completely different yet equally as crazy) game then so be it.

EDIT: Just saw the Lolipop Chainsaw trailer, panic averted.. ;)

I'm waiting for the wheelchair-bound killer using an axe made of cheddar cheese against football players in the tropical paradise of Wisconsin.
#57 Posted by Devoid (429 posts) -

I saw dodge rolls!

I will buy this game

#58 Posted by HerbieBug (4208 posts) -

coo

#59 Posted by MeatSim (10942 posts) -

Hey no teaser trailer so I already like there PR campaign more then most games.

#60 Posted by Contro (2040 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.