No recent wiki edits to this page.
The Tatang is a double plain edge knife. It has a fixed blade made of 1095 high carbon steel coated in a non reflective, non corrosion black epoxy coating. The handle is a 4.9 inches and has a pistol style fiberglass handle with wingwalk inserts. It comes with a nylon sheath.
The Tatang also comes in a partial serrated edge.
Even though it is used as a throwing knife in Modern Warfare 2, in real life it is a difficult knife too throw. The size and overall balance of the knife gives it a lot of momentum but also makes it inaccurate and tiring to throw.
• Blade Length: 8.600"
• Overall Length: 13.500"
• Blade Material: 1085C high-carbon tool steel
• Blade Finish: Black epoxy coating
• Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
• Handle Material: Thermoplastic rubber with textured panels
• Sheath: Reinforced ballistic nylon