Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blacklight Retribution

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 02, 2012

Blacklight: Retribution is a free to play first person shooter for the PC and PS4 developed by Zombie Studios.

Blacklight: Tango Down 2 Is In Development

• 53 results
    Skygen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Skygen

What.. i find this interesting considering that the community died within the first 24 hours of release.. that and you cant find it in every region and sometimes it dosnt turn up on the dashboard at all... it was a pretty terrible release and an even worse game.. if its multiplayer only and the community is dead because of a bumbled up launch then forget about it.

vigorousjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 41

#52  Edited By vigorousjammer

okay, this is weird... while I wasn't that interested in the first one after the quicklook, I was still concidering a purchace, and I find it odd for them to announce a sequel with ADDED FEATURES before the first one's even been out for a little while...
    this press statement should have came 2 or 3 months from now...

It totally makes me not want to buy the first game, cause i'd rather play the second one with the NEW FEATURES!!

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Branthog

Before they make a sequel, they should fix the FIRST fucking game. A good week after release and it still takes a good ten minutes to get into a game that only ends up having six people (instead of the max 18). And frequently the matches are 6 or 8 people against 1 or 3. BORING.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.