Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blacklight Retribution

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 02, 2012

Blacklight: Retribution is a free to play first person shooter for the PC and PS4 developed by Zombie Studios.

Problems with this game

ItBeStefYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ItBeStefYo

The video section in the settings menu is broken. For some reason every time I select this the whole game crashes. How has this not been fixed?

Gamepad support is also terrible, with no control over the sensitivity. Apart from that this seems like a basic shooter that doesn't do much, not sure why it's gotten so much praise from critics.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

With the wealth of F2P games out there, why are you wasting your time with such a shitty one? Check out Team Fortress 2 or SMNC for awesome, non-broken shooter action.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @Ravenlight

With the wealth of F2P games out there, why are you wasting your time with such a shitty one? Check out Team Fortress 2 or SMNC for awesome, non-broken shooter action.

I didn't really like Monday night combat but it seems like a quality product. As for tf2, go get that right now. Right. Now.
    Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Gargantuan
    @Sackmanjones said:
    @Ravenlight

I didn't really like Monday night combat but it seems like a quality product. As for tf2, go get that right now. Right. Now.
    But TF2 isn't very fun. The best F2P game I've played is Tribes Ascend.
    ItBeStefYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By ItBeStefYo

@Ravenlight said:

I have 750 hours of TF2 down and Im level 50 in SMNC. :P

@buckybit said:

@ItBeStefYo: I have NO problems at all with the graphics settings. I put everything to high, having a DX11 NVIDIA card and the latest drivers = Nvidia: 304.48. Win 7 64bit.

What's your graphics card? What's your OS? Do you have the latest drivers?

My own problem with the game is the fact, that the servers are full right now...

Win 7, Nvidia GeForce GT 525M with latest driver. I should be able to run it on medium/high settings it just I cant actually change any video settiings because when i try to the game crashes

toastface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By toastface

I've been trying to play this game, but have given up. The Australian servers are, from what I can tell, put in the "too hard" basket and forgotten about. This means 250+ ping on any server I join. I changed my screen resolution in game from 1600x900 to 1920x1080, and it applied but wouldn't let my mouse move out of the 1600x900 rectangle. That's when I gave up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.